Phsychic

Andylop

Last edited:

Mark

Everyone has psychic potential. Those who are born "gifted" are those who have refined those same abilities in previous experiences. As far as charts go, pay attention to Uranus and everything that vibrates with it. I've heard some things mentioned in other threads (there are many just like this one) about Neptune, but I think that's a mistake. Neptune is the mystic and Uranus is the psychic, almost opposite polarities of the same thing. Psychics, just like the influences of Uranus, tend to separate things away from each other to understand or effect them on the small scale. Mystics, like the influences of Neptune, tend to blend everything together and see all things as facets of One thing. Mystics use the fact that there is a reflection of the entire Universe in everything within the Universe (holographics). Psychics are more context-oriented.

I've also read (many times) that water influences tend to denote psychic expressions.

Andylop

Everyone has psychic potential. Those who are born "gifted" are those who have refined those same abilities in previous experiences. As far as charts go, pay attention to Uranus and everything that vibrates with it. I've heard some things mentioned in other threads (there are many just like this one) about Neptune, but I think that's a mistake. Neptune is the mystic and Uranus is the psychic, almost opposite polarities of the same thing. Psychics, just like the influences of Uranus, tend to separate things away from each other to understand or effect them on the small scale. Mystics, like the influences of Neptune, tend to blend everything together and see all things as facets of One thing. Mystics use the fact that there is a reflection of the entire Universe in everything within the Universe (holographics). Psychics are more context-oriented.

I've also read (many times) that water influences tend to denote psychic expressions.

Mark, what do you think of my uranus and my neptune in relation to what you just said?

Mark

Uranus is pretty strong by placement. Neptune was just passed by the MC at the time of your birth, suggesting that it will be more pronounced than the influences of Uranus, which look to be expressed internally. The more interesting part is the Venus in intercepted Cancer. That lends some psychic potential, but a definite tendency toward general strangeness. Be careful to keep balanced, healthy relationships with family and friends. Be sure you are mentally and emotionally clean when interacting with small children.

Soul Friend

This is actually an area I've done considerable research on. Psychic potential really is in many different places and different astrological conditions affect the way it manifests. Many of us could share elements of the intuitive side of quite a variety of placements.

as you have only one planet in water and two planets in water houses, i don't see much psychic ability here.

Neptune conj MC suggests intiutive and sensitive though. Having so much in air is your major elemental balance and this suggests poss 'living in your head' and good for study and research and communications, but not overly emotional

Soul Friend

As I had brought attention before, after more investigation of charts and considerable attention to active psychics involved in using their gifts it is notable to find more indicators for psychic ability than just the water element and Uranus. It comes down to how this faculty which is common to the species is accessed by different spirits. Air elements work within the intuitive using and then going beyond their cerebral focus like treating the brain as an antenna able to seek out a signal as a radio is tuned.

rahu

Banned
you are a natural. by that i mean you movements and first impressions are always correct.

innoccent movement without reflection usually keeps you on your path.
you are overall sensitive to the astral plane it's energies . any discipline you try to develope your psychic potential will be very successful.

of course your dreams are very important and look to them for guidance.

rahu

Mark

rahu: I don't mean to be offensive, but I can't see how your statements could be true. No one's first impressions are always correct. Movement without reflection is blind. Let us remember that the chart posted was made for someone born in 1997. Also, what is to be found on the astral is not to be trusted as guidance. God, the ineffable One, is the Source of Life for every person and is the only proper guide. What dwells on the astral is less than God. As the children of One, we should accept no less than guidance from the Throne itself. I agree that dreams can be excellent informers, but we must never lose our focus on the One Truth.

Rebel Uranian

OK. You have an awesome Grand Air Trine. I don't even have a more boring Grand Air Trine, or any kind of Grand Trine. And yes, Uranus is psychic. You need to read about it. I have so much influence from it that I've read a lot about it and I'm still reading about it because my chart is basically the embodiment of the planet. The only thing that isn't aspecting it (that I know of) is my Mercury, and as it can't be in Gemini or Virgo when the Sun is in Aquarius so it has to deposit somewhere... And that deposition takes it to Uranus. I'm not sure if that's important. Everyone is psychic, but most people are unaware, and some people have more strength than others. Also, you have a Saturn-Pluto quintile. I have a Saturn-Pluto trine, which is not as cool. Your chart has a lot of coolness. I know I shouldn't outright call anyone's chart cooler than anyone else, and I'm not but it might sort of be implied, but this is cool.

Edit: Sun-Uranus and Moon-Jupiter are also quintile. Quintiles are cool, especially ones involving Uranus or Pluto. I only have Venus-Chiron, and Chiron is not that important. :/

piercethevale

rahu: I don't mean to be offensive, but I can't see how your statements could be true. No one's first impressions are always correct. Movement without reflection is blind. Let us remember that the chart posted was made for someone born in 1997. Also, what is to be found on the astral is not to be trusted as guidance. God, the ineffable One, is the Source of Life for every person and is the only proper guide. What dwells on the astral is less than God. As the children of One, we should accept no less than guidance from the Throne itself. I agree that dreams can be excellent informers, but we must never lose our focus on the One Truth.

...I've heard from the majority of those that really know, that is to say are in possession of proclivities and abilities of extra sensory perceptions...1st impressions are the signal...then, the brain kicks in and starts trying to rationalize things...maybe, not ALWAYS, as you say...but 1st impressions are the ones to pay attention to. Like I pointed out with the Part of Imagination ...as being a mis-leading title for it. Neptune has to do with imaging...Uranus has to do with intuition...and it is 'intuition' that is providing the 1st impressions in many...imaging comes from within one...intuition from without...
my 2 cents worth. [hmmm, would a person with ESP say. "That's my 6 cents worth?"]

Mark

piercethevale: The only part where I'm having a problem is with the built-in assumption that one's interpretation of psychically-received information can't be wrong. Edgar Cayce serves as an excellent example of how the process really works. Upon studying the readings in-depth, it becomes apparent that Cayce, as the "medium," is functioning as a mirror for the mind of the questioner, allowing them to seek the answers within themselves. This was made obvious in at least one memorable reading. In the early days for Cayce, a psychologist (I forget his name because he was not usually involved with the readings) asked sleeping Cayce a good number of questions, one of which seems to be a flag. He asked, "Why is it impossible to give a reading for a negro?" Cayce responded with some gibberish about development of the races.

I find it terribly difficult to believe that out of 14,000+ readings in 40 years there wasn't one black guy in there. Also, there is no good reason why a reading can't be given for any human of any type. So, what happened? Cayce gave the man exactly the information that he wanted. If he had wanted to know the numbers on a horse race, he would have gotten them (and some people did, much to Cayce's dismay). If he had wanted to know about the true story of Jesus, he would have gotten that. It is the question that directs the mind and whatever is found is interpreted as "the answer."

This means that, even equipped with the most inscrutable psychic mind of recent history, mistakes still get made. The one who asks the question is responsible for the answer (which I would argue is why horary works in the first place, much like divination; an avenue for the mind to reflect upon itself). Being such an irrefutably mystic personality, I must observe that psychics can make some pretty silly mistakes when they are not careful. Case in point: most psychics are not "good psychics." I would be wary of putting too much faith in things unsupported (and I'm sure you agree, Perci).

I agree with your imaging/intuiting paradigm. It sounds like another description of the same thing. Also, I would throw in my 8 cents. :wink:

MaeMae

Banned
Robert Blaschke once discussed this matter with me very profoundly. He spoke about Intuition vs. Fear.
~Fear/Rationale being the nemisis to intuition/psychic gifts.
He described those instances that we all have where in retrospect to an event that occurs, we say "I knew that was going to happen! I had that feeling..."
He said when we receive those psychic indicators, hunches, without a sense of fear, paranoia or panic, those are our psychic indicators. Usually those types of thoughts/hunches come, we ignore them because there is no emotion or fear or judgement attached. They are a brief, fleeting sense that passes thru us without an internal reaction. He likened it to a multiple choice test where we do best when we heed our initial response.
~When we get hunches or thoughts that invoke fear, dread, panic, judgement, he said that is our irrational mind trying to manage worldly chaos in our psyche.
I found this enlightening.
I believe all of us have the gift of receiving and harnessing non-worldly information. It is only our material, cognitive states that try to interpret or define. In that respect, our "first impressions" are correct in our minds until we attempt to immediately manipulate them into a form to satisfy our logical mind.
I imagine the time frame btwn the thought/sense and our reaction holds the answers.

Rebel Uranian

So why exactly is Uranus supposed to be exalted in Scorpio? Scorpio is the sign of fear and intense emotional reactions, for crying out loud...

piercethevale

piercethevale: The only part where I'm having a problem is with the built-in assumption that one's interpretation of psychically-received information can't be wrong. Edgar Cayce serves as an excellent example of how the process really works. Upon studying the readings in-depth, it becomes apparent that Cayce, as the "medium," is functioning as a mirror for the mind of the questioner, allowing them to seek the answers within themselves. This was made obvious in at least one memorable reading. In the early days for Cayce, a psychologist (I forget his name because he was not usually involved with the readings) asked sleeping Cayce a good number of questions, one of which seems to be a flag. He asked, "Why is it impossible to give a reading for a negro?" Cayce responded with some gibberish about development of the races.

I find it terribly difficult to believe that out of 14,000+ readings in 40 years there wasn't one black guy in there. Also, there is no good reason why a reading can't be given for any human of any type. So, what happened? Cayce gave the man exactly the information that he wanted. If he had wanted to know the numbers on a horse race, he would have gotten them (and some people did, much to Cayce's dismay). If he had wanted to know about the true story of Jesus, he would have gotten that. It is the question that directs the mind and whatever is found is interpreted as "the answer."

This means that, even equipped with the most inscrutable psychic mind of recent history, mistakes still get made. The one who asks the question is responsible for the answer (which I would argue is why horary works in the first place, much like divination; an avenue for the mind to reflect upon itself). Being such an irrefutably mystic personality, I must observe that psychics can make some pretty silly mistakes when they are not careful. Case in point: most psychics are not "good psychics." I would be wary of putting too much faith in things unsupported (and I'm sure you agree, Perci).

I agree with your imaging/intuiting paradigm. It sounds like another description of the same thing. Also, I would throw in my 8 cents. :wink:

Interesting. I didn't know that about Afro-Americans and readings...never looked into it. Where did you get your info?
I just recently read, somewhere, a claim that only two thirds of the readings were recorded and are available to the public..this biz about another one third of the readings, having never been seen or heard by most, is rather shocking actually as the 'story' has always been that they were all recorded.
Cayce wasn't always speaking...he did a channel a couple/few times...a couple of times [at least] it was one of the Arch Angels [Michael, wasn't it?]...and upon questioning they found that the GWB [not G.W. Bush...thank you.] was channeling through him...and after dogged, repeated questioning , the admission that St. Germain did so "When needed"...
So, it's really difficult to use Cayce as the 'litmus'...IMHO

...and btw...finding out how much more Rudhyar was involved with the GWB [look how he changed the Sabian Symbol for the 30th of Aquarius] his numerous clues he was giving in his writings [e.g. All paths of true discipleship start in Virgo]...that I have ever been receiving reading material and such that is of or oriented to the GWB...and recently the 'writing assistant I was given by my publisher [I asked for a 'Ghost Writer' and was given a womans' phone number in Oregon] that turned out to be an old friend of my yogi buddy , Suryakant, that I only met in 2003 and that woman turns out to be Dorothy Leon, the avowed disciple of St. G. and writer of many books on the subject. What I'm saying here, Mark, exclusively [and to anyone else that happens to read this that understands]...I think we both need to start paying more close attention to 'That Group'...well, I certainly do...anyways, and am doing so.
...and coming back to a subject we covered before...the four different dates Cayce gave for the birth of Jesus...[was the fact that 'Jesus' is not the proper name and that the Man from Nazareth most likely never was called nor answered to that name a possible 'out' for Cayce...?...questions...Questions and more questions...]
I did once ask my own fav. clairvoyant [that I've mentioned many times] a question over the phone that I felt I needed to wrap in a sort of ruse. [as, she has been 'tagged' by certain interests in the 'Gov't'...she got a visit one morning, after answering some inquiries by phone to someone interested in 'flight research', by, "Two Men in Black. And that's all I can say about that." as she once told me,]...I told Her I was holding in my hand a report that I needed to know what a certain parties involvement in it was. Now, I had the real report in my hand...but I gave her a fictitious name [as to that 'party'] and even though the question was worded so that there could be no mistake whom i was referring to [if you knew the report material] I used a fictitious name over the phone..in case anyone else was listening. What she gave me was gobbledy -gook...so....
...so...there's something to what you're saying...I'm sure...I just don't know what...and to be honest, if God wants us to know something...God finds a way...That I do know for sure.

Last edited:

Mark

piercethevale: I think, in order to understand the GWB, you have to understand that there is no GWB per se. There is the hierarchy, but that's not really what we're talking about. The human populations of organisations come and go, and so do the organisations themselves. Whoever might be called part of the "current incarnation" of the GWB would probably rather not be burdened by that name. It's just become so loaded at this point.

As to my source for the Cayce material, it was the original readings from the database. As you know, I have access to all of them that were distributed by the A.R.E. That is a real reading (I might be troubled to look up the number if it's just that interesting) and it illustrates the point. As Cayce himself said, the intention is formed by the individual inquiring. If you're looking for Truth, you'll get Truth. If you're looking for ideas that you already have, you'll get ideas you already have.

There were a lot of readings that took place before Gladys was hired. If any of those were recorded, I don't know of any that survive to this day. Considering, however, that it took 40 years to produce the 14,000 readings that we have, it seems that we must have the vast majority of them. How long would it take to produce 21,000 readings? 60 years or more? Though I do not entirely agree with their "business model," I don't think that the A.R.E. has intentionally withheld any particular readings.

Rebel Uranian: I'm not sure I would associate Scorpio with fear. Scorpio can represent the unknown, but fear is just a reaction to it. At any rate, I would consider Scorpio to be a "sensitive" sign.

piercethevale

piercethevale: I think, in order to understand the GWB, you have to understand that there is no GWB per se. There is the hierarchy, but that's not really what we're talking about. The human populations of organisations come and go, and so do the organisations themselves. Whoever might be called part of the "current incarnation" of the GWB would probably rather not be burdened by that name. It's just become so loaded at this point.

As to my source for the Cayce material, it was the original readings from the database. As you know, I have access to all of them that were distributed by the A.R.E. That is a real reading (I might be troubled to look up the number if it's just that interesting) and it illustrates the point. As Cayce himself said, the intention is formed by the individual inquiring. If you're looking for Truth, you'll get Truth. If you're looking for ideas that you already have, you'll get ideas you already have.

There were a lot of readings that took place before Gladys was hired. If any of those were recorded, I don't know of any that survive to this day. Considering, however, that it took 40 years to produce the 14,000 readings that we have, it seems that we must have the vast majority of them. How long would it take to produce 21,000 readings? 60 years or more? Though I do not entirely agree with their "business model," I don't think that the A.R.E. has intentionally withheld any particular readings.

Rebel Uranian: I'm not sure I would associate Scorpio with fear. Scorpio can represent the unknown, but fear is just a reaction to it. At any rate, I would consider Scorpio to be a "sensitive" sign.

I didn't mean GWB...official literature. You know what I'm talking about...all these flighty 'New Age' folks and groups that come and go ..and more and more popping up on the internet every month...that attempt to call themselves some sort of 'ordained representative'. Who wouldn't get tired of that...especially if you were one of 'That Posse' They have been called many names...Cayce also referred to them as 'The White Lodge". [now that I think about it...I think I'll start calling them the "Winged Posse"...'Cosmic Cowboys' has got a nice ring to it also.].
I was referring to the book by Phylo...my mom had a first edition [or close] and it always seemed so apart from the other books in the 'Metaphysical Bookcase' in the home I grew up in....and mom never had quite understood why she had it or hung on to it. Or, I'd run across the odd article in a periodical or passage in some book that wasn't really remotely connected, directly, to any specific group or known agenda of anyone for promotional reasons. In the same way Dorothy Leon popped up in my life...as she sent me many articles, a couple of books she wrote...
The name of the guru I was given to say mantra to [in 2008] by the Sadhan Order in India, that accepted me at that time ... it turns out was the founder of the particular order back in the late 19th century [they didn't give me anyone that is currently in known incarnation that is of the order...which is usually the case when one is accepted as a Chela... although I did ask for more of an associate membership for added assurance...for protection as to my work, and I'm not talking about cameras and guards...ithinkuknowaddimean ...I figured if I was deluding myself I would be politely turned down...I wasn't] ... and after I did a couple of days checking info on the 'net' I find that he allegedly appeared out of the air and some many years later departed the same way {meaning, no one knew anything of his past...where He came from....and the same thing thing about His departure...suddenly one day he wasn't around anymore, and never returned.}...and the darndest thing is that the known pictures of him are of the first photographs taken back then and had been hand embellished...so as to look almost like entirely illustrated...but the dude looks very much like pictures of St. G. with a full beard and long hair all about and down to his shoulders.

I'm sure they do exist..and as to what they refer to themselves is wholly their business is what I believe ...

btw...I am trying to find a quote by Cayce. I know it's in the book on Jesus based on the readings...but I can't find it now. It was from a reading during the depression in which Cayce said that the current economic/social conditions were the blame of 'the Money Changers'...
If you happen to know the reading number so as I can get the exact quote and because I'd like to use it...most appropriate at this time....I would sure appreciate it.
Thanks, ptv

Sri Prabhu Ram Lal ....and/or?...

Attachments

• prabhuji2.jpg
    prabhuji2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Mark

i appreciate that you are exhalted to be able to see the TRUTH.
but that does not make you able to answer for andylop.

rahu

piercethevale

Well, I think I understand what Mark was driving at...in that if one is taking an 'inner voice' as a psychic impression...that could be potentially dangerous. Thoughts are influenced. Just read the book 'Remote Viewers' that is about the U.S.Armys' division that got pretty **** good at some techniques and how they actually invaded the minds of some individuals and influenced their subsequent thoughts and actions. [I also know Sean David Morton somewhat ...I have spoken to him a few times. He is a close friend of my old H.S. and College buddy Ed Skrocki...Ed was invited to Seans' wedding and took my fav. clairvoyant , Clarisse, as his 'date'. ...a lil' name dropping here on my part maybe...but just to emphasize I know a bit more than what I've just read in books or heard on the Art Bell Show...so to speak.]
I think Mark was avoiding saying..."Know whom you serve." and are comfortable in that you are protected from any such unwanted influences.
If such was not Marks intent...well, it needed to be said anyways...IMHO

Last edited:

piercethevale

ps to be totally honest...as one who has been involved in metaphysical activites for over 50 years now...I have had a run in a couple few times with, what are called by some as, dis-incarnate entities.
Clairaudience is one thing but telepathy is another...to admit you've "Heard a voice" [Q. Do you hear voices?] can get you a 51/50 certification and a lifetime supply of food stamps...but they'll take away any sharp or otherwise 'dangerous objects' from your possession too. So, it's not a subject too many folks are willing to approach...much fewer that really have experienced it and are willing to talk about it.
It's not a realm with marquees telling you 'You Are Here" or ''Beneficent Hosts' awaiting to great you... I know of only a very, very few people that claim to be both adept to and knowledgeable of that 'plane' ...that, I also believe are truthful...[some are passed on now] and most every one of them was or is from India. ifyaknowhaddimean.....

Last edited: