July 1st Eclipse And Part Of Fortune

dperez3894

Tomorrow's eclipse at 4:38 AM EDT hits my Part of Fortune in Cancer in the 10th House within a 2 and 1/2 degree orb.

I wonder what's in store from this eclipse? I've had quite bit of mediocre and bad luck the last few years in terms of career and employment. Will this eclipse change that into good luck?

Attached is my chart in equal and placidus format.

Attachments

• dp-equal.jpg
    dp-equal.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 27
  • dp3894chart.jpg
    dp3894chart.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

piercethevale

To my experience...it's got to be right on conjunction to have any significance.

...although do a progressed chart with a progressed Part of Fortune [day formula only...as I believe and has been proven to me that is the only correct formula regardless of time of day of birth. [and a top notch...highly acclaimed clairvoyant agrees with me on this point.]:wink:

Last edited:

piercethevale

Also...figure out your Part of Sudden Advancement...read the sabian Symbol for it and know that the Symbol is what you action or attitude you must employ to get a "Big Leg Up" ...now, this is not necessarily as to employment...but, it could be a great help as to that...and just might be 'necessary' as to employment...

...Regardless, it certainly need to be 'employed'!:lol:

...btw...stick to Placidus when doing Sabian analysis...as to any Parts derived from House Cusps or symbolically interpreting the cusps...it's the only system that works for that purpose...so, I have repeatedly found these last 27 years.

Last edited: