Is my friend's father going to move with her?

Narcissus

My friend anxiously asked me to cast a horary chart for her, so I casted a chart after understanding her issue.

Her mother is planning to divorce with the father very soon due to money issue. The father hasn't worked for almost 20 years within the 30-years-marriage, not supporting the family in any way but spent every penny from what the mother has earned. Recently, his credit card debt had led to a bankrupcy of the family, the bank is sealing up their house and they ought to move away next month. My friend doesn't know whether the father will move away together with them which may bother their lives a lot. At the same time, she worries about the father. If he's not moving along, he is penniless and may become homeless.

I understand that the ASC lies on the first degree and the moon is going VOC meaning nothing that she can help, but she told me that she really wanted to understand the situation. Could anyone kindly help and let her know how the situation will become? Thanks a million for the hand!

Here goes the chart:

attachment.php

Time: Nov 26 2006, 2.12am (Hong Kong: 114E09, 22N17)

Attachments

• annie.gif
    annie.gif
    24.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

blumen

The early ascendant may mean that your friend's mother has not filed for divorce yet, but she is thinking about it.

The Moon is not void of course. It has just entered Aquarius, and it will cast aspects to the Sun, venus, Mercury, Mars and Saturn before it goes VOC.

Your friend is signified by the eleventh house, ruled by the Sun at 3° 20' Sagittarius. Her mother is signified by the turned tenth house (Taurus), ruled by Venus at 10° 35' Sagittarius. her father is signified by the turned fourth house, ruled by Mars at 22° 40' Scorpio.

All four angles are in cardinal signs, therefore God willing the family will move out of their current residence.

Mars is very strong in Scorpio. This describes your friend's father as being in his own house, and getting all that he wants. Mars however is squared both by Saturn and Neptune. This is descriptive of his current conditions. He is flat broke and his life seems to be in a mess.

Mars is in Venus' face. Your father would like to move with the rest of the family, but I do not think this will happen. There is no applying aspect between Mars and Venus. There is no reception, and reception by faces is not strong enough. Venus is in none of Mars' dignities. There is no collection or translation of light either.

The Sun (your friend) and Venus (her mother) are in a house different from the one your father is in. Sagittarius is a moveable sign: they will definitely move. Are you sure dthey will stay in Hong Kong? Looking at the chart, I thought they may be moving somewhere on the mainland. Shenzhen, I thought, but I am not sure. It seems that somehow your father will stay (Mars in its domicile - and Scorpio is a fixed sign) and be able to go on, while the rest of the family will move.

Let us know what happens,

Blumen

annieman

Hi everyone, I am Narcissus' friend. Thanks for everyone who replied this topic, or going to reply this topic. :)
From blumen's reply, I knew that we are not going to move with my father. However, this is acutally not my major concern, what I concerned most the life of my father after we left him, and what would the relationship between my father and my family.
My father has not earn a living for years, due to his self-centered personaility, he would not get jobs since he was not used to work, the whole family (me, my brother and my mother) agreed that this would be a very good experience for him to repent what he has done. However, I wondered what his life would be if we leave him.
As the topic concerns about whether he will move with us or not, can the chart show whether they will get divorced as well? If yes, I suppose we will not meet each other after the divorce, since he brought our family into very big pain, and the scar will never be removed.
No matter how hard we hated him, no matter they are going to divorce, he is still my father. I just want to get prepared for the things going to happen.

*By the way, may I know the reason why the chart show that he would be able to go on? Somehow I suspected that he has got an affair in China, which means he might have another family...
Thanks a lot for your help!!!!!!

Narcissus

Blumen,

You're so sweet, thanks very much for the reply:)

Being the one who casted the chart for Annieman, should I use the first or eleventh house to represent her? If 11th stands for her, does it mean the first house is standing for me? Also, all the significators of the family members as you've mentioned are under combustion as well as affliction by the greater malefic, does that mean something bad is going to happen to the family in future? Although it's messy enough atm.

Just some wonders and confusions:p, sorry for all these stupid questions, I'm still a newbie to horary keke *grin*. (the turns of houses are driving me crazy LOL)

Draco

Being the one who casted the chart for Annieman, should I use the first or eleventh house to represent her?

It depends. Did your friend actually ask the question, and then you cast the chart, or was it you who originally asked the question out of concern for your friend?

Who's question was it?

If the former, your friend is the first cusp, if the latter, it is you.

In any case, Blumen's interpretation seems to fit what was said about the father staying where he is, as Annieman confirmed that her father would indeed do this.

annieman

Thank you Darco :)

Actually he said he is going to live in hotel for months, but we wondered whether he got the ability to do so... we've asked him to move since October 2006, still he did nothing, staying at home and watching TV. At the first of Nov, he said he is going to leave in 7 days. 7 days later he said he is going to move sooner or later.. so the situation is like.. he is not so certain as well...

anyways, if the interpretation said he is not going to leave with us and he could live alone, I am a bit relaxed.
But I still want to know.. what will be our relationship like if he is leaving us... Although I assume we would not see each after the seperating.

Thanks so much :)

annieman

Dear All,

Yesterday I have received a news, is that my father and my mother has talked for a moment, and they decided that they are still going to live together. That means he is still with us.

I was definately shocked, and I wondered. Why is there a sudden change?

I was confused now... may anybody help me please?
or should I make another Chart for this?
To be honest I don't know how to make charts, but my friend did..

blumen

Wait a bit more for the events to unfold. God willing, if the delineation of a chart
is correct, the horary will work. But it takes a bit of time. A process is taking place here. Its final result might be your father staying in the flat and the rest of the family moving out. But in the meantime this process need to develop.
Horary works, but seldom that fast, unless the question does not involve matters which can be resolved in a short time. And a potential divorce can take time,

Let us know what happens,

Blumen