June 1st Eclipse Hitting Natal Saturn

dperez3894

Tomorrows eclipse at 11 Deg 1 Min Gemini will be within 4 Degrees and 15 Minutes of my natal Saturn. I assume this is close enough to be within orb of my natal Saturn.

From what I've read on other sites, this eclipse on Saturn will take away fear, hinderances, obligations within the houses ruled by Capricorn and Aquarius(traditionally ruled by Saturn);

http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astrology/2005/10/the_solar_eclip.html

"If an eclipse conjuncts your Saturn, an old important responsibility, obligation, hinderance, or fear will leave the life as seen in the areas of life (houses) ruled by Capricorn and Aquarius. "
------------

My 4th and 5th houses are in Capricorn and Aquarius.

Does this eclipse mean a huge karmic(Saturn) weight is going to be lifted in both the 4th and 5th houses?

Attachments

• dp-equal.jpg
    dp-equal.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 44

Munch

I cant help but notice that the last solar eclipse on Jan. 3 lands on your NN. I'm curious if you looked into that.

I still don't know much about eclipses and the only reason I noticed this for you was that the Jan. 3 eclipse landed on my Solar Return (so it was exactly conjunct my sun and within 2 degress of my Mercury).

According to the article you posted, my 11th house (Leo) and my 4th house (Capricorn) would be affected. Of course, this was the end of my Saturn Return as well and Pluto is/was transiting my IC, so any changes could be attributed to a bazillion different things.

Still, my 11th house HAS been effected. I've almost entirely cut out my old network of 'friends.' These relationships were based on a love of a certain kind of music that I no longer care about. Suddenly, I have no friends that I have anything in common with.

My family situation has come to the fore dominated by a situation with a severely mentaly ill brother that I am suddenly almost soley responsible for (My 3rd house came up to my 1st house in my Solar Return on Jan. 3). So long buried issues surrounding my family have literally been dug up (Pluto on my IC) and brought out into the open for me to deal with. The IC representing home, I can safely say that I have not had a stable residence over the last year and it looks like it will be a while yet before that actually happens. In my mind, this is kind of the 4th house 'ending' associated with the Solar Eclipse.

My thoughts are a bit disorganized at the moment, so I apologies if this post makes NO sense whatsoever. lol. :whistling:

Also, this Solar Eclipse lands on my boyfriend's and my Composite Chart's NN in the 7th. So, the NN thing is kinda interesting to me as well.

dperez3894

I'm still waiting for something good to come out of the Solar Eclipse on my NN in the 4th House back in Janurary.

This current eclipse hit my Natal Saturn in the 9th House and Saturn in my chart is literally connected to all the planets in my chart since it's the handle of a bucket or funnel chart.

The next eclipse on July 1st hits my Part of Fortune in the 10th House.

The eclipse on November 25th hits my Neptune in the 3rd House, trines my Vertex and Venus in Aries and sextiles my Mars in Aquarius.

The eclipse on May 20th, 2012 hits my 8th(Taurus)/9th house(Gemini) cusp, sextiles my Vertex and Venus in Aries, trines my Libra Ascendant and trines Mars in Aquarius(which is conjunct my Jupiter in Aquarius) and forms a Grand Air Trine during the eclipse.

Neptune Rising

Hello all

I have a lunar eclipse hit my natal Saturn Dec 2009. I had lost my job 2 weeks prior to that and my income ended - Saturn rules my 2nd house. But, I also got a good pay out from that job 4 months later...

This Jan 2011, I had a solar eclipse opposite natal Saturn, the eclipse was in my 1st house, Saturn in my 7th house. I was in a relationship but also having Saturnian lessons in boundaries in all sorts of relationships, business as well as romance. If anything, I was learning to be more responsible for myself as well as others and the situations that entered my life. Since that lunar eclipse, things in my life have been leading up to me standing more and more on my own two feet and incorporating the Saturn structure into my life. The money that I won after loosing that job just prior to the Dec 2009 lunar eclipse helped me to start up working for myself.

With your Saturn, you also are having Saturn trine Saturn this year. I would think this may help you in your Saturn related goals. Do you ever consider being a teacher, or any other 9th house related careers?

Inconjunct

dperez Bernadette Brady believes that each eclipse has a different effect based on the chart of the original eclipse which started the Saros series of which it is a part. Each of the eclipses you mention is part of a different Saros series - check out Brady's book "Predictive Astrology" for more details.

dperez3894

Hello all

I have a lunar eclipse hit my natal Saturn Dec 2009. I had lost my job 2 weeks prior to that and my income ended - Saturn rules my 2nd house. But, I also got a good pay out from that job 4 months later...

This Jan 2011, I had a solar eclipse opposite natal Saturn, the eclipse was in my 1st house, Saturn in my 7th house. I was in a relationship but also having Saturnian lessons in boundaries in all sorts of relationships, business as well as romance. If anything, I was learning to be more responsible for myself as well as others and the situations that entered my life. Since that lunar eclipse, things in my life have been leading up to me standing more and more on my own two feet and incorporating the Saturn structure into my life. The money that I won after loosing that job just prior to the Dec 2009 lunar eclipse helped me to start up working for myself.

With your Saturn, you also are having Saturn trine Saturn this year. I would think this may help you in your Saturn related goals. Do you ever consider being a teacher, or any other 9th house related careers?

The 9th house also covers politics. I always had this funny notion of wanting to run for President of the United States and the GOP field is pretty pathetic this year.

Attached is my natal chart and progressed chart for November 6th, 2012 with Arabic Points and Transits and my progressed chart in synastry with the U.S. Scorpio rising, Sagittarius rising and Gemini rising charts.

1 Chart = Natal Chart
2nd Chart = Progressed Chart
3rd Chart = Progressed/US Scorpio Rising Synastry Chart
4th Chart = Progressed/US Sagittarius Rising Synastry Chart
5th Chart = Progressed/US Gemini Rising Synsastry Chart

Attachments

• dp-natal-transits-arabicpoints.jpg
    dp-natal-transits-arabicpoints.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 34
  • dp-prog-transits-arabicpoints.jpg
    dp-prog-transits-arabicpoints.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 33