Jesus' Birth Chart

Andonis

Xmas is approaching fast. Wishing all festive peace and happiness etc.
Today I wondered what would Jesus' birth chart be like?
Him Being God I am not sure how well Astro applies, but hey when you have a tool try it even if it does not work. You may learn something.
First of all there is argument as to the exact date of His Birth. of course 25th Dec Yr 0 is one most Christians use. Other dates I have found for this are:
7pm 11th Sept 3BC
29th Sept 5BC

I was also wondering how far my character would be from that of Jesus' human character.
I was a little shocked to compare my birth chart and have found quite a few planets in my chart in similar signs but rotated 90 degrees....ouch.
Any natal analysts out there....please discuss it.
Jesus4.gif

jesus1.gif

jesus3.gif

Last edited:

tikana

That is not a true Jesus'birth date. He is either Aries or Pisces

Although Christmas is celebrated on the 25th day of December each year, the exact date of Jesus' birth is unknown. Most biblical scholars agree that the birth, in fact, did not take place in December at all, but probably occurred during the spring of the year. The Gospel of Luke states that the shepherds to whom the announcement of the birth was made were watching theirs sheep by night (Luke 2:8) which would suggest the lambing time (the spring). Only then did shepherds bother to guard their flocks around the [p. 206] clock. In winter, for example, the sheep would have been kept in the corral.

Why, then, the 25th of December? Actually, the date was chosen not by the Christians, but by Romans, the traditional antagonists of the Early Church.

Each year as the days became noticeably shorter in November and December, the Roman citizens feared that the earth may be "dying". With the "return of the sun" at the end of December resulting in longer days, the Romans celebrated the "Feast of the Sol Invictus" (Unconquerable Sun") on December 25. Bishop Liberius of Rome ordered in 354 that all Christians celebrate the birth of the Christ child on that day. Scholars believe that the bishop chose this date so that Christians, still members of an "outlaw religion" in the eyes of the Romans, could

Andonis

Last edited:

Andonis

Not sure how to do charts BC does anybody know?
What is clear however is that evidence gives us a tolerance on the date of 5 years. This is enought to fix the position of some planets, such as the long distance once at least as they do not move much in this time period. I am sure others have more to say.

Last edited:

Draco

Many astronomers consider Jesus to have been born at the time of a rare triple conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter in 7 BC which occured in the sign of Pisces. Jesus and Christianity have long been associated with the symbolism of the fish.

This conjunction is bright, and would explain the 'star in the East' that astrologers of the time considered to be the portent of a messiah, and was the star that the three wise men followed to Bethlehem.

The dates for the exacting of these three conjunctions were as follows:

1st - May 27th

2nd - September 29th

3rd - December 3rd

The question is, which of these conjunctions would JC have been born under. We might assume that such a prominent man as Jesus might have been born under the exacting of one of these conjunctions. Personally, I would go for the middle one, the first conjunction announcing to the world the birth of a messiah, the second one delivering him into the world, and the third consolidating his arrival.

Purely speculative of course, but I set the charts for the conjunctions with the first exact conjunction rising in the East, announcing his arrival. The second chart, with the conjunction directly overhead at midheaven (think of the nativity image of Mary and baby Jesus and co. in the stable with the star shining directly overhead), and the third chart with the conjunction setting at the West angle, consolidating the arrival of a great prophet into the world.

I'll uploads these charts later because I'm in a rush. I've tried to do it but I keep screwing things up because I'm rushing.

Andonis

Looking forward to it Draco. There is fair arguments that the year was 3-5 BC as mentioned before. I wonder what you think, and how to do BC calc on the net.

Last edited:

Draco

The date of these conjunctions was 7BC, but on an astro. program you would enter -6 to account for year '0'.

I'll try to upload these charts now.

**** it! Now I can't save the charts to file for some reason, and I'm rushing so I'll just give you the data:

First conjunction on ascendant, announcing the arrival of a messiah, the 'star in the East':

27th May, -6, 1.20 am, Bethlehem.

........................................................................................................

Second conjunction on midheaven, bright star directly over Bethlehem as Jesus is born, the minute of arcs difference in conjunction would make it appear brighter:

28th September, -6, 10.45pm, Bethlehem.

........................................................................................................

Third conjunction sets in the West, consolidating the arrival of Jesus into the world.

4th December, -6, 12.05am, Bethlehem.

I'll pop back later on and try and upload the charts.

Andonis

Since you sound busy I have uploaded them for you Draco, hope they are right and you dont mind....
See later post by Draco....he has uploaded the chart.

Last edited:

tikana

Look guys,

this is simple. The Astrological Natal Chart of Jesus The Christ,
based on March 1, 7 B.C., 1:30AM, Bethlehem, Judea.. The closest we can get to his true birthdate

the arabian astrologers said that there was a mass conjunction of planets right above bethelhem. And I beleive there was a 2 hour special on history channell last year. I think they might run it again in december. Historians, astrologers and astronomers were looking for the direct clues from a bible. And that conjunction happend between pisces and aries.

A stellium in Pisces in the third house is an indication of extreme focus, genius and brilliancy in the area of spiritual matters with strong emphasis on compassion and communication. The oppositions to Pluto indicate the ability to transform others with compulsion which may be why he was crucified. The trines to Neptune indicate great kindness, highly developed psychic ability and miraculous healing powers. Sagittarius rising signifies a love of freedom and spiritual truth, and the ability to teach.

The shepherds
Luke 2: 8: "And there were shepherds living out in the fields near by, keeping watch over their flocks at night."

In Palestine - as in the rest of the Middle East at the time - shepherds stayed with their flocks in the fields only from Spring to Autumn. They brought their sheep in during the winter to protect them from the cold and rain. It is thus unlikely that the shepherds went to Bethlehem in December.

have you read the bible?

TIk

Andonis

lol
Common theme of that age which means almost certain the following was part of Jesus' birth chart...
as Draco has pointed out....
1. Neptune in Scorpio
2. Pluto in Virgo
3. Uranus in Pisces
4. Stelium in Pisces including Saturn

The most commonly cited dates for Jesus' death are April 7, 30 and April 3, 33. In the Gospel of Luke, it is stated that Jesus was about 30 years old when he started his public ministry, which would seem to support one of these dates. However, if Jesus' birth was in 6 BC, then this points to the beginning of the public ministry some time around 26.
Can we see those in the charts?

Last edited:

Draco

It is thus unlikely that the shepherds went to Bethlehem in December

I was proposing that Jesus may have been born on September 29th 7BC, with the middle conjunction right at midheaven.

Of course, it's just an idea.

Andonis,

Thankyou for uploading the charts. :) However, what I meant was, I would put the first conjunction right on the ascendant, 'the star in the East' announcing the arrival of a messiah.

I would put the second right upon the midheaven directly over Bethlehem, the one I reckon he was born under.

Then, I 'd put the final conjunction right on the descendant, consolidating his arrival.

Then there is a nice pattern, three conjunctions, one on the ascendant, on at midheaven, one on the descendant. I'm a Virgo with Mercury in the middle of Libra - I'm fond of orderly patterns. :p

Just a wacky idea of mine of course, but just one I feel makes sense, and it makes for fascinating speculation.

I'll see if I am now able to save charts to file now, and bring the charts up to show you what I mean.

There are many who reckon that Jesus was born at the time of this triple conjunction, but the question is, which one? I would go for the middle one, then it's nice and balanced (that'll be my Virgo Sun/Libra Mercury again! lol), the first one announcing his arrival, the second consolidating it.

I'll try and bring the charts up.

Andonis

Draco, ok thanks. right click on the Astrodienst chart and 'save as' anywhere on your machine. Then go on http://www.publicupload.com/index.php and click on BROWSE to find the file you wish to upload, the one you just saved as. Then click the UPLOAD button. When this is done it will give you 3 URLs copy rhe top one and paste it in your post in here. That works a treat for me and it is easy I think and quick.

Draco

I seem to be able to upload now.

This is just an idea, but here goes.

First conjunction heralds the arrival of a messiah, 'the star in the East', placing the conjunction on the ascendant heralds a new beginning and the arrival of the prophet:

Second conjunction marks the birth of Jesus, think of the classic nativity image of a bright star shining directly over the stable in Bethlehem.

Third conjunction consolidates the arrival of the messiah, and for the sake of the sequence is placed right on the descendant:

Of course, just an idea, and purely speculative, as any theory as the to the possible horoscope of Jesus could only ever be, but I do feel that it was somewhere around the time of this triple grand conjunction that his birth would have taken place, and the perfection of one of these conjunctions, being most phenomenal, probably indicates a time at which he was born, the question is, which conjunction, and where would the conjunction be in the chart? I would go for the middle one, and place it at midheaven.

Last edited:

Heoau

I Too have a Sun, Jupiter in Capricorn but believe that Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was born in Virgo sometime in September. They were neither poor, both descended from the the Royal Houses of Solomon and David. (They were cousins).
During that period of ancient culture it was customary for the husband to touch his wife mainly in Sagittarius to produce an Virgoian heir.
Revelation 12:1-2 says, "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered." In 3 B.C., it was on Wednesday, September 11th, which was the only day when the constellation Virgo (represented as a woman) clothed with the sun as it entered the mid-body in its ecliptic course had the moon under her feet. Thus, it was during this day, when Jesus Christ was born. linkshttp://www.worldofchristmas.net/actual-christ-birth.html,http://www.garone.net/tony/themaster.html
Men who were Hebrews lived by their God's strict religious laws, unlike today when sex is encouraged as a full time recreational sport.

Last edited:

sara31tx

tikana said:
That is not a true Jesus'birth date. He is either Aries or Pisces

Although Christmas is celebrated on the 25th day of December each year, the exact date of Jesus' birth is unknown. Most biblical scholars agree that the birth, in fact, did not take place in December at all, but probably occurred during the spring of the year. The Gospel of Luke states that the shepherds to whom the announcement of the birth was made were watching theirs sheep by night (Luke 2:8) which would suggest the lambing time (the spring). Only then did shepherds bother to guard their flocks around the [p. 206] clock. In winter, for example, the sheep would have been kept in the corral.

Why, then, the 25th of December? Actually, the date was chosen not by the Christians, but by Romans, the traditional antagonists of the Early Church.

Each year as the days became noticeably shorter in November and December, the Roman citizens feared that the earth may be "dying". With the "return of the sun" at the end of December resulting in longer days, the Romans celebrated the "Feast of the Sol Invictus" (Unconquerable Sun") on December 25. Bishop Liberius of Rome ordered in 354 that all Christians celebrate the birth of the Christ child on that day. Scholars believe that the bishop chose this date so that Christians, still members of an "outlaw religion" in the eyes of the Romans, could
I saw a chart done on him and it said that his true birthday was Febuary 28. That would make him a Pisces.