Having a hard time explaining it to myself

rosa canina

Hi.
I'm just a beginner in all of this, but I've always had a passion for astrology. However, I am having a hard time understanding the compatibility (or the lack of it) of charts (mine and my beloved one). Could you help me?
It's just that when I try to read the charts and compare them it always turns out differently than what's in the real life. So, I am probably reading them wrongly. But I would really like to know what are the stars telling me (except that I just can't read charts:confused: )

So, here are the data

For me: the natal chart is attached

For him:

Sun in Aquarius; Moon in Gemini; ASC in Aries; Mercury in Capricorn; Venus in Pisces; Mars in Aries; Jupiter in Sagittarius; Saturn in Taurus; Uranus in Libra; Neptune in Sagittarius; Pluto in Libra; Lilith in Libra; ASC Node in Aquarius.
II in Taurus; III in Gemini; IV in Cancer; V in Leo; VI in Virgo; VII in Libra; VIII in Scorpio; IX in Sagittarius; Midheaven in Capricorn; XI in Aquarius; XII in Pisces.
Sun in XI; Moon in II; Mercury in Midheaven; Venus in XII; Mars in XII; Jupiter in IX; Saturn in II; Uranus in VI; Neptune in VIII; Pluto in VI; Lilith in VII; ASC Node in XI.
Sun trine Saturn
Sun sex. Neptune
Sun trine Pluto
Moon O Jupiter
Moon sq. Pluto
Moon sex. ASC
Mer sq. Mars
Mer trine Saturn
Mer sq. Uranus
Mer sq. ASC
Mars trine Jupiter
Mars O Uranus
Mars conj. ASC
Jupiter sq. Pluto
Jupter trine ASC
Saturn O Neptune
Saturn trine Pluto
Uranus O ASC
Nepute sex. Pluto

Chiron in Aries; Ceres in Leo; Pallas in Taurus; Juno in Libra; Vesta in Pisces; Fortune in Virgo; South done in Leo.

Attachments

• daisy14.png
    daisy14.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 30

Krisz

Hi!

Could you please post his chart also? To see it more exactly.
Or the best would be - in case you have it - to post your double birth chart. If you don't have it, you can prepare it with the free online readings i.e.: on astrology.com using any free relationship readings for 2 people http://my9s.astrology.com/scripts/runisa.dll?AO.721372:FREEREPORTS:1202120878:AHTABLINK5,offer=null&ice=ast,tabhome,link5
Don't worry you can use a false email address and name, the report well be generated promptly right there. And anyway some of those reports can give you useful hints to see what to be careful with in your relationship.

At the first look I think your Venus and his Asc. and/or his Mars could have a conjunction what is by my opinion a good sign ;) However all this could be opposed by your Pluto what could be a cause for sudden and unexpected changes, even crisis in the relationship...
But to check this theory it would be good to have a look at your double birthchart to see it exactly.

wilsontc

Staff member
reading charts, to rosa

rosa,

You said:
when I try to read the charts and compare them it always turns out differently than what's in the real life. So, I am probably reading them wrongly

Or it could be that the right things you read in the chart don't occur for some reason. We are more than our charts: if we make certain decisions in relationships, even the "best" chart person could have challenges with relationships. If you need to learn the basics of chart interpretation go to the link in the footer.

One thing to consider is that, since you have a Grand Trine (very easy energy) in your chart, you may expect relationships to be easy...and are disappointed when all those "people issues" come up and the relationship turns complicated. With Aries (being, also action) modifying Venus (relationships), you may like to "conquer" in relationships...becoming restless after you "have" a relationship. Since Venus is conjunct (energy is combined with) your Nadir (inner world), this "relationship conquering" impulse may be deep within you. And, with Neptune (spirituality, also confusion) conjunct your Ascendant (self), you may be confused about who you are.

Instead of trying to figure it all our in a "logical" or "rational" way, let yourself get into spirtual "contact" with yourself and how you feel about relationships down inside. You may find out more about yourself if you let go and discover your "spiritual side" and use that as a guide to tell you how you are and what you need to work on in your life.

Spiritually relating,

Tim

rosa canina

Krisz said:
Hi!

Could you please post his chart also? To see it more exactly.
Or the best would be - in case you have it - to post your double birth chart. If you don't have it, you can prepare it with the free online readings i.e.: on astrology.com using any free relationship readings for 2 people http://my9s.astrology.com/scripts/runisa.dll?AO.721372:FREEREPORTS:1202120878:AHTABLINK5,offer=null&ice=ast,tabhome,link5
Don't worry you can use a false email address and name, the report well be generated promptly right there. And anyway some of those reports can give you useful hints to see what to be careful with in your relationship.

At the first look I think your Venus and his Asc. and/or his Mars could have a conjunction what is by my opinion a good sign ;) However all this could be opposed by your Pluto what could be a cause for sudden and unexpected changes, even crisis in the relationship...
But to check this theory it would be good to have a look at your double birthchart to see it exactly.

Thanx, Krisz.
What you have mentioned about sudden changes does sound like us, tough.. Sometimes anyway. I will be looking forward to hearing some new stuff from you. Better, I hope;) Thnx again, and here is the bi-chart weel.
I also checked the link. It didn't give me the wheel, but a brief report with data:
his Sun Opposition my Saturn;
my Sun Square his Sun;
his Sun Square my Uranus;
his Sun Trine my Moon;
his Sun Trine my Jupiter;
his Sun Sextile my Venus.

Regards,
Rosa

Attachments

• 1164179340.png
    1164179340.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 21

rosa canina

Re: reading charts, to rosa

wilsontc said:
rosa,

You said:

Or it could be that the right things you read in the chart don't occur for some reason. We are more than our charts: if we make certain decisions in relationships, even the "best" chart person could have challenges with relationships. If you need to learn the basics of chart interpretation go to the link in the footer.

One thing to consider is that, since you have a Grand Trine (very easy energy) in your chart, you may expect relationships to be easy...and are disappointed when all those "people issues" come up and the relationship turns complicated. With Aries (being, also action) modifying Venus (relationships), you may like to "conquer" in relationships...becoming restless after you "have" a relationship. Since Venus is conjunct (energy is combined with) your Nadir (inner world), this "relationship conquering" impulse may be deep within you. And, with Neptune (spirituality, also confusion) conjunct your Ascendant (self), you may be confused about who you are.

Instead of trying to figure it all our in a "logical" or "rational" way, let yourself get into spirtual "contact" with yourself and how you feel about relationships down inside. You may find out more about yourself if you let go and discover your "spiritual side" and use that as a guide to tell you how you are and what you need to work on in your life.

Spiritually relating,

Tim

Hi, Tim.
You are quite right. About everything. In fact, I always try to make a balance between the "fact" and "feelings". But sometimes it just adds to the confusion you have also mentioned. Particularly the confusion about myself.

The link is great. It will help me learn much more about the readings. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Rosa