Some relationship natal chart questions...first post :)

Hello, my name is Michael and this is my first post on here. There's a lot of really good information within these forums and figured I'd join in on the fun :) I hope to exchange knowledge with you all and make friends in the process :)

Alright, let's see if you guys can help me out. I have just a few questions.

Firstly here is my chart info (I'm not sure what is easier for you guys to interpret, the written out form or the chart itself so I just put the chart up.):
achart_jzdfileSUzZTV-u1153902975.gif

So what I'm curious about is the following:

What, from the look of my chart, do you think is a good sign for me (romantically as a partner)?

Personally, I have a intense attraction to scorpios. Possibly because my mother is one and I'm very close to her. But I've always had very close and deep relationships with Scorpios (male and female). Other than my Pisces sun, is there anything else in the chart that may indicate why that is?

Also, is there a way to tell if someone is more likely to be married or have children by looking at the chart?

Does liking the opposite or the same gender affect sign or planetary interactions?

Any information/advice on relationships that can be derived from my chart would be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Michael

You have Venus your love and values involved in a t.square with Pluto and Mars so it would make you attracted to intense people like Scorpio's and you would need a deep connection. You can attract the fatal attractions with Venus/Pluto. Very powerful relating. There can be dramas and crisis involved in your partnerships.

Issues involved in your love life are anger sex and a need for deep transformation. The areas of your your life affected are Home 4th/Career 10th and your identity 1st.

Your love life will be an area which you will need to find empowerment. Love will need to be transformed. Having such intense relationships will force you to find a deeper connection to yourself.

Thank you for your response Shining Ray! That was very interesting to read. Now when you said "You can attract Fatal Attractions with Venus/Pluto" what did you mean? as in literally? From the look of my chart, is it smart to be going after that Scorpio or should I find something a bit... calmer? haha.

Anyone else have anything to add?

thanks again

rahu

Banned
hi micheal
your moon is said to be the sign of your mate.with a moon in taurus you could expect a taurus or scorpio because the polarities are often of the same nature.the moon in the 5th house of children is a good indicator for having children.it may be why you associate with scorpios so much.the venus /mars square is most often associated with having children at a relatively young age.as emotions/sex are very much part of your completeness.
jupiter square uranus bodes ill for a marriage and usually shows more than one marriage.often a few.many time none as freedom is very dear to you.
neptune on your ascendant can indicate a spouse that is of a different religion or culture than you.it is all associated with a marked age difference occassionally.
rahu

Last edited:
Wow thank you Rahu and Libra20 for your advice and input. they are definitely helpful. I think it'll be interesting to see when I do end up getting "married" especially because i'm not allowed to get married in the state I currently live in...yet haha! In any case, I have time.

What it seems like, which i think is odd, is that my moon is unaspected. does anyone know what that means? also, is there a way to find special abilities and talents by looking at someone's chart? for example, for myself, I have a pretty good singing voice and knack for music. I'm also very spiritual and intuitive. I'm curious if that shows up in charts as well.

It's really awesome to be talking to people who give great advice on this topic. I've always been pretty limited in people to talk to about this subject that knew what they were talking about. I'm learning a lot thanks to you grand folks :)

Having the Moon in Taurus in the 5th house is a very creative placing. Especially good for singing as Taurus rules the throat. Also on your love life, I have a Venus square Pluto aspect and I am attracted to very Pluto type people my first partner had a Scorpio Moon, my second romance had Sun in Scorpio square Pluto. My current partner has a Venus Conjunct Pluto in his chart and South Node squares Pluto/Venus.

Personally I was attracted to the very intense emotionally troubled men. I would turn the "nice men" down. I needed the excitement and drama which was psychologically hard going but I was compelled to be in these relationships. I am in a more settled relationship now so hopefully I am learning to relate healthier. You can't help who you are attracted to maybe you will need to go through some intense relating yourself before you learn what real love is. You might be wiser than me and won't be attracted to the type of people I have been involved with.;)

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
unaspected Moon, to Alluring

Michael,

Having an unaspected planet indicates that the energy of that planet does not "connect in" to you. With an unaspected Moon (home, also emotions), this could indicate that you do not "connect in" with emotions. This could result in you becoming OVERemotional in an attempt to use emotional energy. Instead, trust that you HAVE emotions...even if they aren't that obvious at times.

Emotionally,

Tim

For your intuitive ability you have Neptune in the 1st house sextile Pluto and sextile Mercury and trine Mars this gives you excellent ability to easily tap into your intuitive powers. Also Jupiter squares Neptune which expands the Neptune ability.

With the Jupiter square Neptune you have to be careful about having high hopes and then disappointments maybe learning to be more realistic, the Neptune on first makes you highly creative and spiritual.

Last edited:

Claire19

Hello thereI think your love life will always be challenging and intense. You will have lovers or romances with strongly Aries types with the ruler of your 5th house of romance Aries having its ruling planet Mars there to back it up. You may eventually settle down with a Taurean type as the Moon rules your 7th house of partners and relationships. You also have Mars and Moon in Taurus. You would be a steady reliable partner once you find the right one and want a settled existence with material security and to acquire property and lead a comfortable life. It is interesting that your mother seems to be represented in the 10th house. Is she the authoritarian figure in your life who supports the family and is the main breadwinner? Pluto there is in good aspect to your Mercury and Sun in Pisces 2nd house. You are promised good earning potential and with the strong water element involved can be into therapies, healing work, rehabilitation, aid work abroard and working with the underprivileged. Can be government involvement with this. But I digress. You are asking about your romantic life!!. Venus in Aquarius indicates an unconventional love life with sudden infatuations, surprises and unsettled conditions which is hard for your Mars and Moon in Taurus. Wont be easy but you will learn and grow and ultimately become stronger. You will want freedom and security. Good luck. best wishesClaire

wow that was pretty impressive especially the part about my mother being the main breadwinner. that's very correct though i wouldn't call her authoritarian. i agree with pretty much everything you said except that i'd be attracted to aries types. I'm actually very unattracted by aries type. The aries energy is just to oppresive to me and really frustrates me. i do think i'm attracted to taurus but even more so their polarity of scorpio. you were right on about me working within the realm of healing and regeneration. i'm a massage therapist and i practice other healing modalities as well. working abroad is something i'd love to do as well as help people who are needy so very good job at reading into my chart. anything else you see feel free to point it out.