solar arc

lilllybelle

Go to one of the major astrology sites and get a free solar arc chart. Treat it just like any other progressed chart. It is more event oreintated and perhaps more accurate than the day for a year method. L.

dna

thanks lilly......so treat the chart like i were to a progressed? okay astro.com has a diagram- Should I be able to find it in chart form with houses or is it always a diagram type look? I think i am understanding what i see:) How is it figured?

Frisiangal

Solar Arc is the term used for the motion of the sun through the sign during a 24 hour period. This corresponds to 1 year progressed. So, if you want to know what is going to effect your life in your ?th year, you take the position of your natal Sun and its position in your ?th year. The difference in degrees/minutes is added to the natal planetary positions plus Moon and this gives their positions in your ?th year. It is this chart that is known as the solar arc chart. Apart from the Sun, all positions are hypothetical yet it works remarkably well, often indicative of sources outside yourself that influence you during a certain period if solar arc positions form aspects to natal postions, and according to the houses concerned. E.G. If solar arc Moon in the 11th house aspects natal Mercury in the 3rd house, you might be influenced by people trying to teach you something THEIR way rather than your own. If your solar arc Mercury is in the 11th house aspecting natal Moon, you might pick up an outside interest that has an emotional effect upon you.

F.

lilllybelle

You should be able to find it in a chart form with houses and all. I think it would be accurate to say, correct me if I am wrong, that all the planets in the solar arc chart move foward by about a degree a year. L.