Will I get pregnant soon?

dna

Im new to this- This is my first post...... But I have some health issues and they seemed to have been working themselves out- until the last month- I thought i was pregnant but Ive taken 3 tests and all were neg- im wondering if i will get pregnant by jan 07????Im not sure exactly how horary astrology works but im asking at 1:10 pm pacific time on oct.11

rahu

Banned
hey dna,
it is actually very simple to find the time your are ovulating.it occurs when the sun and moon have the same angular measurement as in your natal chart.
for instance if your moon was 70 degrees in frfont of your sun ,then each month when the moon is 70 degrees in front of the sun,you ovulate.as sperm survives for 72 hours in the uterus,thenthe 3 days before you ovulate are also fertile,but you actually only become pregnant on the day you ovulate.
rahu

Arian Maverick

Im new to this- This is my first post...... But I have some health issues and they seemed to have been working themselves out- until the last month- I thought i was pregnant but Ive taken 3 tests and all were neg- im wondering if i will get pregnant by jan 07????Im not sure exactly how horary astrology works but im asking at 1:10 pm pacific time on oct.11

DNA,

Where did you ask this question? ;)

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

i think in the horary section???? didn't i?

I apologize, I should have been more specific: What was your physical location when you thought of this horary question? What city/town, what state/country were you in? :D

Arian Maverick