PDA

View Full Version : choke

fensi88
09-26-2006, 04:18 PM
In Sunday evening about 19:30 I had choke about 20minutes, and after 1.5h I disgorged and everythink was OK after that. I went to doctor and she said it might be because of some anomaly (hernia) on belly. Is she right? Tomorow I have to take results for blood and urine.
My data:
7.October 1953
44n14, 21e13, 20h, gmt+1

BorX
09-26-2006, 05:15 PM
I think she is right.

I checked your tranzits and I saw this.

Venus ( the neck ) with South Node ( punishment or trouble ) and Lilith ( point of health disorder ) and Vesta ( solicitation and struggle ) in Virgo ( the sign of trouble somewhere in the stomach / abdomen / belly area ).

Jupiter in tranzit is in 6th house in Scorpio ( sign of belly, abdomen and even indicators of hernia )

Choking, persistent cough or hard sneezing can show hernia.

Hope it helps.

fensi88
09-26-2006, 07:56 PM
BorX, thank you so much for your quick answer and your help! I was affraid that it was something about heart, but your reading appease me.
I like your reading, very simply, clear and accurate. I did not know that Lilith and Vesta can be used in medical astrology, so thanks for this informations.

fensi88
10-24-2006, 04:32 PM
BorX wrote:
I checked your tranzits and I saw this.

Venus ( the neck ) with South Node ( punishment or trouble ) and Lilith ( point of health disorder ) and Vesta ( solicitation and struggle ) in Virgo ( the sign of trouble somewhere in the stomach / abdomen / belly area ).

I just want to say, you were apsolutely right!!
After hospital inspection thay found H.Pylori bacterium in my belly!