PDA

View Full Version : Chart Ruler in fall

Shining Ray
09-25-2006, 12:28 PM
Deleted post.

Shining Ray
09-25-2006, 08:12 PM
Thanks Delboy,

What you said has made a lot of sense to me. I do feel misunderstood a lot of the time and don't feel I have got across what I have wanted to say. And you are right when I am overwhelmed with feelings I find it hard to verbalize what I need to say. Particularly when I am really upset my partner will ask me what is wrong but I find it hard to communicate to him what is upsetting me because I am filled with too much emotion.

Having Saturn in the first does make me inhibited and appear serious to others. What you have said about Mercury has made me think I do try too hard to make Mercury in Pisces think intellectually rather than letting this planet be how it is meant to be. My Mercury is not an Air or earth sign as you said my mind works differently but it does not make me less intelligent because I think in a different way.

With my learning I may have to read something over and over and it may not click straight away in my head to what it means. But I can come back to it another day and suddenly grasp the meaning of it. So part of me has taken in the information in on the first reading but I may not have realized it, so with what you have said this does sound very familiar I must unconsciously take things in. Thanks Delboy I have never looked at it this way before.

It's quite funny I have a bookmark which I put in my books which says - Pay Attention, just to remind to remain focused.

Thank you Delboy I have gained a different perspective on how my Mercury works in my chart :)

Shining Ray

Sagittarian Angel
09-26-2006, 02:09 AM
Delboy, please, tell me something about Almuten... How to find it? What's its meaning?

Shining Ray
09-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Hi Delboy

I was wondering what you meant by Mars being my Almutem planet. Does this mean it is my guiding planet. Here is a link to an article which shows you how to find the guiding planet in the chart- i.e planet closest to Sun:

http://astronuts.tribe.net/thread/9d461b22-85ed-4ca3-bec0-5e982eea0757

Is this what you call the Almutem planet. I haven't learnt any of this in my studying yet.

Shining Ray

jagetoile
07-11-2007, 01:07 PM
deleted post.