Thanks a lot!!!!

SagiCap

"...thanks for your educational posts over the past year everyone. I am totally ******* up now and have little chance of recovery.

I no longer open a bathroom door without using a paper towel, or have the waitress put lemon slices in my ice water without worrying about the bacteria on the lemon peel.

I can’t use the remote in a hotel room because I don’t know what the last person was doing while flipping through the adult movie channels.

I can’t sit down on the hotel bedspread because I can only imagine what has happened on it since it was last washed..hmmmm"

"I have trouble shaking hands with someone who has been driving because the number one pastime while driving alone is picking one’s nose.
Eating a little snack sends me on a guilt trip because I can only imagine how many gallons of trans fats I have consumed over the years.

I can’t touch any woman’s purse for fear she has placed it on the floor of a public bathroom.

I MUST ALSO SEND MY SPECIAL THANKS to whoever sent me the one about rat **** in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing."

"ALSO, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who is about to die for the 1,387,258th time.

I no longer have any money, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program.

I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St. Theresa’s Novena has granted my every wish.

I can’t have a drink in a bar because I’ll wake up in a bathtub full of ice with my kidneys gone."

THANKS A LOT!

http://www.caribbeanavenue.com/aviation/viewtopic.php?f=106&p=19312

[moderator edit - shortened quote as per forum rules and added online quote]

Last edited by a moderator:

07.Re

I have trouble shaking hands with someone who has been driving because the number one pastime while driving alone is picking one’s nose.

Eating a little snack sends me on a guilt trip because I can only imagine how many gallons of trans fats I have consumed over the years.

Sagi, I had to LOL when reading the one sentence after the other..

picking one's nose = eating a little snack

Ewww!!!!!:lol:

SagiCap

Wow.

A few 6th house issues dear?

:D

Had I written this, yes, I'd have checked myself into the nearest 12H institution to combat the 6th House afflictions. I'd get a check on my 1st house outlook and adjust my 7th house actions. Polish up my Mercury placement too. It can't hurt.

Last edited: