how do you do when the querent is also the quesited?

zohra

Hi all

what is the rule when the querent is also the quesited, for instance, I have asked as to whether I will find a job before end of this week?

the question casted 7 september 2006 at 7:33 am, bristol england, system regionmontanus

ascendant 24 degre 16 Of virgo lord 1 mercury in 12 house at 20degre04'
Lord 10 germini, mercury in 12 house in weak house, separating via combustion from the sun (according to Frawley, combustion is still felt when the planet is still within 8 degrees. Should I still state that mercury is afflicted by the sun!!!!
Does it mean that the querent will not take into notice the judgment (I am ignoring the facts!!!!)

the significators are coming together by opposition

however how do you deal when the querent and the quesited are the same!

co-significator, moon in lord 6 at 7degre19' pisces

mercury in its own dignity separating from moon

fensi88

For querent you can always use ruler of 1st or Moon, but for quesited only its ruler. So in this case I would use Moon for querent and Me for job. Another idea is to see almutens if they are diffrent and especially if some of the almutens are stronger than the ruler than you can use it.

zohra

than lord 10 mercury
than lord 1 mercury and or the moon
but lord 10 is also lord 1

i do not work for mysefl and i could not be the both. this is becoming so complex, i do tarot cards and oracle but this otherside, puzzle me.

however what about a planet in Lord 1, can this represent the querent??? or some characteristics

Summery Joy

The almuten is the planet that has the most dignity on the degree of the house cusp.

Look for sign ruler (5 points), exaltation ruler (4 points), triplicity ruler (3 points), term ruler (2 points) and the face ruler (1 point). The one planet that scores the most points at the degree of the cusp of the house is the almuten.