Will I stay my current profession

Hey Guys
Had a bad, bad day. Quit my job after 3 days. Felt that I didn't have enough experience for it and I feel that my boss was pressuring too much.

its coming up over the next year indicate that I would do so well in it - all trine and conjunctions with Jupiter! I don't know how to tackle this problem.

Any answers would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Re: Should I stay my current profession

I've decided to change my question: Should I stay in my current profession (that I am trained for)?

Last edited:

lilllybelle

Gosh 23, I feel so bad for you. Do you want to do this type of work? I wouldn't let it make you feel bad that you've tryed a few places. You probally just haven't found the right place for you yet. Don't let these experiences make you doubt yourself, you just haven't found the right place yet. Someone is going to be willing to take you under their wings and show you the ropes. I mean you just got out of school, they can't expect you to have the expertise of an experienced person yet.
O.K. back to the chart. I'm not good at horary, so hopefully someone better at horary than I am will respond. I don't think it is time for you to have an answer yet. Your acs. and MC are ruled by mercury. Mercury is in the 12th. Your moment to shine and start a new page in your life hasn't arrived yet. Venus corules the 1st and she is in the 12th also. Mercury rules thoughts and it is in the 12th, so it indicates some confusion around the area. Oh, and it could also represent (I don't like saying this,) you having a hard time getting reconition in this field. Venus and the sun are both locked up in the 12th. Eventually venus will conjunct the sun, which sounds positive to me. Mercury is moving away from the sun. Maybe you felt more optimistic and totally comitted to this line of work previously. The 12th house also has the secret enemy conutation. Mars is hanging around the asc. Hmm, what does that mean? Maybe your mars placement indicates you are ready to take action. Uranus and the moon are in the 6th indicating that you might be ready to make a sudden emotional decision resulting in change. Hold on, your not supposed to use new planets in horary. Dang! I'm leaving it. Jupiter is in the 2nd which sounds like it will be easy for you to make money. Well I hope someone better at horary than I am will respond. I hope you can brush this off so that you feel good. L

Howl

Ummm, another person to have a poke at your chart :D The first thing that I notice, 23, is that the ascendant of this chart is past 28 degrees (Virgo). That, by any rules I know, makes the chart 'unfit for judgement' - basically unable to tell you anything new. It can also indicate that you have made a decision, or have all the information you need for a decision.

That might not be striclty true. I'm sure you wouldn't be posting the question if you'd already made a decision that feels right :) My advice, at this stage, would be to remember that the chart is supposed to describe things as they are NOW. It doesn't mean that you've made a conclusive decision, or move, that lasts for a long time. Like Lillybelle says, it might just be that you have to wait for a new doorway. The one represented by your Virgo ascendant in this chart is closing ;) At least you know what kind of work place you DON'T like, and you know what sort of work situation not to choose :)

You're a lawyer, or legal professional? well, it's a profession supposedly full of sharks :D no need for you to be one of them. I don't know how useful I am being right now, but please do remember that a law degree equips you for SO much more than law. Heaps of people look for law graduates, for a variety of things that are more, or less, related to law. I work with three law graduates in corporate social responsibility, my twin studied law and he's in business, with an older partner who is also a lawyer (non practicing). Law students go everywhere, don't forget that managing to graduate shows that you've got a sharp mind and an even sharper work ethic :p . Would it help to start considering where else you can take that degree?

lilllybelle

23 pardon me if I was wrong for doing this, but I looked at your natal chart. I wanted to discuss what is going on transit wise for you. I'm sure your already aware of all your current transits but it helps to be reminded sometimes. Pluto is in the 6th house of work natally. Transiting pluto is conjuncting your 9th house venus. The 9th house deals wiht higher education and now your questioning the strength of your education and training. This is going to tie into work for you because of your natal 6th house pluto. Your doubting your skill. Your sun is in the 10th house natally will make you feel like you've been punched in the gut whenever you don't suceed in the job. It's hard for 10th house sun to see themselves in a positive light when they are having career problems. A lack of reconition on the job can really hurt your self-esteem. I think it is important for 10th house people to realise that they are wonderful peopl even teir work life isn't one big bowl of cherrys and rewards and pats on the back. Your Jupiter will be getting plenty of smiles this year, but jupiter rules your 9th house. You might discover a way of looking at the world that makes you happy. You might go back to school with it being the 9th house. Your sense of self would expand in a positive way, but Jupiter doesn't rule any of your work houses. Oh and uranus in the 7th has been squaring your mars in the 2nd. Essentially I think you are experincing a pluto transit,Which generally means that there is some deep psycological growth that needs to take place. It's probally hurting your feelings pretty badly too, because your venus can hardly breathe right now with pluto sitting right on top of her. L.

Thanks for kind words guys, I appreciate the help and support :). I think I made the right decision to quit.

Lillybelle - I've learnt the pain of 10th house sun. I have actually had a unproductive 2 years when it comes to work and felt really low about not achieving. But I am starting to view things differently (I think to my Sat return last year) and I am starting to value other things more like my quiet time, family and friends. I get your point about 9th house and jupiter but 9th also rules the profession that I am; still like you said it doesn't rule house 2, 6, 10.

Thanks again guys!

Last edited: