Does aunt knows that I took it?

balefully

Dear astrologers,

When I was very young, I stole a gold chain from my aunt out of spite as I was angry with her shouting at my grandmother. I slipped it back quietly 1 week later. It happened 20 years ago but till today, my heart still crinched when I thought of that stolen act and feel really guilty of what I did. But I didn't have the courage to admit it even till today. Yesterday, my aunt and I were casually engaged in a conversation and she brought up that childhood incident.. she remembers I was fighting angrily with her for arguing with my grandmother even though I was only 10. She didn't mention anything about the gold chain... I don't know if she already knows about it but choose not to embrassed me or she has no clues that the gold chain was missing for a week. I don't have the courage to admit my act at that spur of the moment... I even come out with my own coward reasoning its okay not to admit it since it happens so long ago and I was very young and irrational then. These 20 years, I met her only a few times and it's only recently we have a chance to get together more often because her family is having some problems and I'm assisting her with it. I created a horary chart asking if she knows I took it? What did the chart reveal?

I'm mercury and she is sun(sister of my mom, turned 3 from radix 10?) She is next to me and I noticed an opposition with uranus in her 8th house and my 7th house. She already know that I took that? Moon last aspect is a square with Jupiter, she will be very angry if I told her I took it?

Thank you for the help.

fensi88

Because your ruler is combust I think your aunt does not know. When someone's ruler is combust he/she can not be seen.

Summery Joy

I agree with Goca and I add this; Mercury also rules the chain being the ruler of the aunt's turned 2nd. I think this means that your aunt doesn't even realize that her chain was missing in the first place.

balefully

Goga and sorehearted,

Thank you both for your time and help. I read from one of the post in this forum that moon is used to tell the sequence of events. The moon next aspect is a square with Jupiter then opposite Saturn... what could it possibly mean?

Does the chart also revealed if I'm able to keep this as a secret safely forever? Not knowing if this can be found in the first chart, I created a second chart on this.

All, Apart from Horary perspective.... what will you do if you are in this situation, will you tell? Should I tell?

Thanks with Luv,
bale

Francesca

Balefully, you've allready had astrological help from the best on this site, so let me just add something person to person: stop feeling so bad! It was not a big deal -you were a child defending a loved one, and you put it back, anyway. Enjoy your aunt and be good to her. You won't always have her, and someday soon you should tell her about the necklace if she is the reasonably understanding type. Tell her how it has bothered you all these years and you don't want the incident to stand between you. Good luck.

Summery Joy

Bale,

I need the data of the second horary. I need to progress the chart a few days and see if the last lunar aspect is indeed an opposition with Venus or a sextile with Pluto. Venus is close to the end of Leo and may change signs before the perfection of the opoosition. This will directly affect the outcome of the horary.

balefully

Sorehearted,

The date of the second chart is on the 5th September. I've checked(not sure if I checked it correctly), venus has crossed over to Virgo before moon perfects that opposition. Before moon perfect that sextile with Pluto, Venus has entered virgo.

Francesca,

Thank you for the advice. My aunt and I aren't close to each other as we don't keep in touch often these many years. We only got together more often recently and I've been great mates with her young children. I'm not close with my aunt but enjoy being with her kids. They enjoy my company too and looked upon me as a great influence. That concious is pricking when I feel that I didn't set a good enough example to them. Constantly asking myself, how can I teach them to admit their mistakes and be honest when I myself don't? Another hesitation is.. if I admit I did commited a theif act, the bond/trust between them and me will be broken, imagine I stole their mom's belonging.... And.... our family is assisting her with her family problems and it is due to this "chance" that we(my family and hers) can get together and rebuild that bond. I don't think she will accept me again if I tell her I stole from her and it is going to affect her relationship with my mom too.

I don't know if young age is an acceptable reason for me to disregard that crime act, I don't know if I can use "it happens 20 years ago!" as a reason... really don't know. YET, I've no courage to admit it. **** it!

Thanks with Luv,
bale

balefully said:
Dear astrologers,

When I was very young, I stole a gold chain from my aunt out of spite as I was angry with her shouting at my grandmother. I slipped it back quietly 1 week later. It happened 20 years ago but till today, my heart still crinched when I thought of that stolen act and feel really guilty of what I did. But I didn't have the courage to admit it even till today. ]

-Are you still stealing? Do you feel that this was the start of like a pattern of stealing in your life? If yes, then she probably knows because of intuition. If not, don't worry about it... Where's your pluto in all this?

Also: Can anyone clarify how to do an horary chart as simply as possible or help me find a link with that kind of information? I found some but I have a hard time with the technical language.

Vyedma

fensi88 said:
Because your ruler is combust

Ok sorry for the newbie questions but were can I find good information on the net about what combust means.

Also wondering how you get the house for the aunte. I though it would be house 6 because an aunt is your mother's brother/sister so I figured mother is 4th house turn the chart to get her sister and the chain would be the aunte's turn second which would be the 7th house in the chart. Or am I just making it more complex then I need to?

Vyedma

sorehearted said:
Hey,

www.skyscript.co.uk is a very good source on horary astrology along with other branches. It also has a glossary sections that should help clarify vague terms.

Thank you so much for the link. There's a ton of info on the web but I never know which of it is good or not. I'm off to read more of that site :)