EPL match between Arsenal - Aston villa

Rohan

Dear Friends,

I want some guidance and clarification on the match played between Arsenal and Aston villa.

The match details:

Arsenal- Aston Villa

Arsenal Home, Venue: Borough (UK)

K/O 15:00

Date: 19/08/2006

Asc: Sagittarius

I took Arsenal Ascendant as they were playing on their home ground and Dec. is Villa.

The Asc. Lord Jupiter is placed in the 12th house and Dec. Lord Mercury is in the 9th house. So in my view Dec. Lord was more powerful and thus Villa had better chances to win that game. Adding to this the south node was placed in the 10th house, which I thought not favorable for Arsenal. The north node in the 4th house was strengthening chances of Villa. So I predicted Villa would win that match. But ended in draw. I couldn’t find any valid reasons for that. Please guide me.

Regards,
Rohan Joshi

Rohan

No problems. Whenever you get free please pay attention to my questions and doubts. I really value your suggestions. I use Western Tropical(Sayan)house system. Degree of ASC is Sagittarius 02:13

By the way i find it really difficult to relate a kit colour with planets and signs as one colour is assign to many planets. Like Blue is represented by Sun, Mercury and Jupiter. Any simple method by which I can decide this?

Thanks.

Regards,
Rohan Joshi

Rohan

Dear Goca and all other friends

Here is the strength of Jupiter the Lord of Asc. and Mercury the Lord of Dec.

Jupiter:

Essential Dignities

In own terms +2

Accidental Dignities

Direct in Motion +4

Jupiter oriental +2

Free from combustion and Sun's beams +5

Essential Debilities

Nothing

Accidental Debilities

In the 12th house –5

Total +13

Mercury:

No Essential Dignities

Accidental Dignities

In the 9th house +2

Direct in Motion +4

Occidental +2

Essential Debilities

Peregrine –5

Accidental Debilities

Under Sun's beams –4

Total –1

So Jupiter is quite a bit stronger.

So I assumed Asc. the Arsenal would win but it was a draw.

Regards,
Rohan Joshi

fensi88

Rohan, hello!
Can you tell us why do you use Western Tropical(Sayan)house system. Is it maybe vedic astrology? I just want to know.

I useed Regiomontanus system until few months ago, when I read that Frawley said that for matches Placidus are OK house system, so I change, and now work with Placidus. I found Placidus is more accurate when it comes to timing goals, so I work with Placidus system.

So, I got ASC=2Sag13
Ju 11Sco46 in 11H
Me13Leo50 in 8H

We said it is important only accidenatl dignities and debilities and here what we have:

Jupiter:
Because Ju is under 5 degree of cusp of 12 house we consider as it is in 12H.

Accidental Dignities
Direct in Motion +4
swift in motion +2
Free from combustion and Sun's beams +5
Accidental Debilities
In the 12th house –5
OCCIDENTAL -2
Total 4

Mercury:
Accidental Dignities
Direct in Motion +4
swift in motion +2
Accidental Debilities
in 8house -2
oriental -2
Under Sun's beams –4
Total –2

Yes, we see that ASC team has more chance to win, stronger by accidental dignities, with POF in 10H, so I would probably predict as you do.
But do you see that South Node on MC? Almost 2 degree of MC. Frawley said that it is strong position for planet (planet on the cusp under 3 degrees control that house), probably for Nodes too. So we have here, yes, ASC team is stronger, but that south Node on MC and North Node on IC (turned 10th house for DSC team) will balans things out. I think that is all about Nodes in this case. I can not see another reason.

Rohan

Dear Goca,

I agree with your logic. But then the opposite team Aston Villa should have won the match. But it was a draw. I can’t understand it.

Well, if we apply your logic to Reading-middlesbrough match which was also played on 19th Aug. 2006 at same time 15:00 and venue was Reading (UK) with ASC. Sagittarius 01:07 we get different result. Reading the home team won that match. Though it was a very close match. South Node was placed on the MC. So according to your observations Middlesbrough should have won the match but it was reading who won the match. I am not opposing your view but just want to clear my doubts. I have always been inspired by your views and suggestions.

Now we take another example. The match between Arsenal and Middlesbrough will be played on 9th September 2006, Venue London and Kick off 15:00.

The Asc. is Sagittarius 17 25’. The Lord of Asc. is in the 12th house but if we consider cusp the Lord is in the 11th house. The south Node here is also in the 10th house but not on cusp. If we consider Cusp the south Node is in the 9th house. So in this scenario what do you predict? Arsenal win or loss?

I have attached the chart of Arsenal-Middlesbrough match(9th sept.). Please have a look.

I am confused again.

Regards,
Rohan Joshi

Attachments

• Chart.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 30

fensi88

I agree with your logic. But then the opposite team Aston Villa should have won the match. But it was a draw. I can’t understand it.

No, I want to say this: ASC team is stronger but South Node (loss) does not allow them to win.

DSC team is less stronger but North Node raise there strength but not enought to win.

To easier understanding, if Nort node for example stands for 4 points, than ASC team in total will be 4 -4(South node)=0
DSC team will be -2 +4(North Node)=+2, so you see it is small differnece and that is draw.

Unfotunately there are no boundaries for diffrenece in strenght to know for sure , for example if one team is 10 or more points better from another than it will win. I guess that we have to found out that from practise.

Unfortunately I can not see your attach chart so I will cast it by my self and let you know my opinion. Please tell me the color of teams kit. For Arsenal I think it is dark red, but for another team I do not know.

Last edited:

fensi88

Arsenal-Middlesbrough
I got the chart with same ASC, but totaly different regarding planets position. I said I use Placidus house system and hear is my explanation (you did not explain to us why do you prefer Western Tropical(Sayan)house system).

In "my" chart ASC ruler, Ju is just enter 11H.
DSC ruler is in 9H. Very important= Me is combust!
Frawley said:"Combustion being the most grievous of all afflictions, a significator combust shows that the team will lose. It would be a rare combination of horrors that could outweight that."

Acidental dignities for ASC team, Ju=13 for DSC team Me=1!! THIS IS DIFFERENCE!

So, in my opinion, ASC team will win. (I must admit I am not 100% sure because of that Pl in first house. Usually Pl is seen as malefic.)

Rohan

Dear Goca,

I think there is some misunderstanding about the house system. We in India generally use Vedic system, which is based on equal house system and known as Niryana system of chart making. We call the western system as Sayana system. I follow Sayana or western tropical for event chart like contest predictions that is based on Plasedus house system. I have also attached the chart but you could not see it. Anyways your prediction looks good and hope you get it right again as you usually do.

For much of Arsenal's history, their home colours have been bright red shirts with white sleeves and white shorts. Arsenal's away colours are traditionally yellow and blue.

Middlesbrough home colour red and away colour white with blue.

You still assign Asc. to Arsenal?

So are there any changes in your prediction now?

Pls find attached the planets and aspects list which might clear your doubts about house system.

Regards,
Rohan Joshi.

Attachments

• aspects and degrees.pdf
    30.6 KB · Views: 27

fensi88

Rohan,
If you read that article "Planet and Colors" you will see that bright red belong to Ju and Me in Virgo is white.

So Ju=Arsenal, Middlesbrough=Me.

That Pl in 1st what that might be? Because Pl is all about transform, maybe Middlesbrough will score first and than Arsenal turn result and win? We'll see. (Traditional horary astrologer do not pay attention on Pl, but I do, it is not imagine planet, it is real.)

Rohan

ok.

But I still have some confusion about the colours.

I refer http://koti.mbnet.fi/neptunia/quotes/clplan.htm and http://koti.mbnet.fi/neptunia/quotes/clzodiac.htm for colour.

But same colour is assign to many signs or planets which creates confusion. Any suggestions?

You have considered Jupiter and Mercury's colour. So my question is that should we consider the colour of sign where Asc and Dec falls or should we consider the sign of Asc. Lord and Dec. Lord just as you have done.

Regards,
Rohan Joshi.

fensi88

But same colour is assign to many signs or planets which creates confusion. Any suggestions?

Yes, same colours are assign to many signs, but you do not look all signs, you look only 2 signs, ASC and DSC and its rulers. I consider all, ASC sign its ruler and sign it is in. For example if ASC is in Ar and ruler, Ma is in Vi than we have:
Aries=bright red
Mars= red
Vi=gray, yellow and green
that means 2:1 for red. But if noone is red we must consider gray, yellow or green for one team.

For DSC team we have Li and Ve for example in Ta.
Lib=blue/green
Ve=green (because it is in Ta)
Ta=green
that means 3:0 for green
What we have now?
DSC=green and ASC=gray or yellow
I hope you got it!

Rohan

Ya got it.

Thanks very much Goca.

I will practice the color method in next EPL matches as I find it really interesting and logical as well.

Regards,
Rohan Joshi

fensi88

Yes, this part of horary is really interesting, because of not so much persons are interested in this, so the all rulers are not known yet, so there are a lot of surprises. When I first interested in this field I work as with natal charts, but have a lot of charts with results that I can not explain why matches ended like that. But when I get to know horary astrology I have answers to lot of that charts! Horary is more preciese and is right "tool" for this field. Also, I have learn a lot from Frawley-"Horary text book" and his sports sections and althought it looks so easy, when you have to do it by yourself, moreoften I am wrong, but later I saw my mistake and tell myseft: "How could I did not see that?"

Rohan

Dear Goca,

Currently I am practicing your colour method in EPL matches. I have doubts about the match between Newcastle and Fulham.

Match details

Newcastle-Fulham

Date: 9th Sept. 2006

Venue: Newcastle-Upon-Tyne(UK) 54n59, 1w35. Time Zone: 1 h east, Daylight Saving T

K/o: 15:00

Asc: Sagi. 12 32’

The match will be played on Newcastle home ground. New castle’s Home Kit colour is white shirt with black stripe. Fulham’s away kit colour is black.

Now we have Asc: Sagi : Deep blue
Lord Jupiter: Blue, purple and yellow, shades of bright red

The sign occupied by Lord: Scorpio : Dark red

Dec: Gemini: Orange
Lord Mercury: Light gray and silvery color shades, white
The sign: Virgo white, gray, yellow and green
I think White is predominantly assign to Moon and Venus. But can we consider white for Mercury here? New castle has white shirt but with black stripe. Can we take it as a white?

Which team should be Asc.? Any suggestions?

You can verify kit colors on http://www.premierleague.co.uk/ if required.

Regards,
Rohan Joshi

fensi88

Yes, I see why you are confusing, this is not so clear.
New castle’s Home Kit colour is white shirt with black stripe.

As you decide, I would assign DSC to New castle too. Me and Me in VIr is 2:0 for white, and white with black stripe is "normal" for Ge, multi-colors (Beth Koch) ,so New Castle is DSC.

For ASC we have no exclusive black, except that ruler is in SCo, but all another signs are dark not white, so Furlan is ASC.

Rohan

Dear Goca,

If you have time to spare please have a look at the match between
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur

Venue: Manchester (UK) 53n30, 2w15, Time Zone: 1 h east, Daylight Saving T.

Kick off: 17:15

Date: 09/09/02006

Asc. Capricorn 14 30’

Manchester United home kit: Bright Red

Tottenham hotspur away Kit: Light Green or Black

Please predict the winner.

Regards,
Rohan Joshi