Can you help me about progression chart

midnight sun

Hi, I don’t know much about progressions. While I’m examining my progress chart, I realize that some aspects or positions stay at the same place for years. As progressed chart shows the potentials of this year (correct me if I’m wrong), I couldn’t interpret some aspects. For example Uranus opposition Venus is there for years and will be in near future. But my attitude to love changes very much in years. Also Saturn is like will be forever in first house and Pluto in 12th. So I’ll be pleased if you can give me an insight about my progress chart because I couldn’t understand what it means. :)

Attachments

• progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 20

BobZemco

As progressed chart shows the potentials of this year (correct me if I’m wrong)

Your progressed chart has nothing to do with a particular year (that is a Solar Return). Progressions show how your life unfolds.

Progressions are more characteristic of internal changes, while transits are more characteristic of external changes.

You have to compare the progressed chart against the natal chart, to see what changes will occur.

midnight sun

As you said BobZemco, progress chart has to be compared to natal one, I'm putting my natal chart, too.

You've also said that progressions are more about internal changes. That makes sense to me, Saturn in first house, I'm hard at starting new things and trying to change this about.
But what about Pluto in 12th for years. If we just say change in subconsciousness, then all people has that kind of change in their minds.
Also Uranus and Neptune always seems to stay in second house but I feel them more like their natal position. In my natal chart, Saturn is in second and I'm a quite hard spending money person, with an Uranus effect I had have to force my limits. I don't know. I couldn't decide how I'll interpret this...

Attachments

• astro_245at_01_anonymous_2010717_71144_4305.gif
    astro_245at_01_anonymous_2010717_71144_4305.gif
    62.1 KB · Views: 18
  • progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 20

Shanti

Hi midnight Sun

Your chart show some progressions right now.

First as Progressed sun and moon have had conjunction, that's a
progressed New moon. A rare thing experienced every 30 years or so.
This is symbolic of the seed of a new cycle for you.
In 10th, professional life is going to develop during this new slow developing life cycle.

Sun and mars in progressed conjunction is a development about taking action and initíative and finding your inner strenghts and courage.
(In 10th house might show professional focus).

Progressed mercury is squaring saturn (natal trine between these two makes it more important) this can be a time when it's tempting to take to
negative thinking and perhaps a bit depressing, or having to deal with solving problems mentally. Might be good to counter this with some effort to cognitive reframing into positive scenarios instead.

Recent eclipse on M.C and mercury might accentuate professional focus this time as well.

In transits it seems like outer planets are affecting your sun now. Which gives a time of personal development, but perhaps under stress.
Your ideals and mode of operating is challenged perhaps. As natal sun/neptune opposition is challenged. Any escapism at this time is perhaps not giving good results.

Just some impressons from the astrological wiew. Perhaps true in real life as well.

Stefan

midnight sun

Thanks Stefan for your answer.

Just before I read your comment, I was thinking why I'm stressed and depressed in these days without any reason. Maybe the things you've told are the reasons, I don't know. All I realize in the last month that my daily life routine and lifestyle is not right for me and it encourages my escapism and passiveness. I understand that I'm a kind of person who always have to be in action. (I'm sitting at home for weeks and feeling not right)

I start to leave all the things I have to do later, again.
Last two weeks I was feeling like a revolutioner, had lots of idea, plans...I still have them but they lost their glamour. In the city I leave and the house I'm in, I always feel lack of energy and tired. But I'm bored of living this sun-nept opposition, it's like going forward once and going back again so going nowhere forever.
I hope there will be something professional because I feel like I will be jobless forever.
Also about Mercury-Saturn square, I don't know how many years it's like this but this year is the positivist one as I suffered of depression for years in the past.

Shanti

So theres neptunian passiveness issues, also coupled with the inner feeling of some new seeds beginning to stir in you. And you vaccilating between these modes.
A new cycle is in it's beginning phase (progressed New Moon).
Tr. saturn is in 12th(neptunes corresponding house) now also. This is the ending of old phase, so not yet capable of going forward maybe.

Prog moon additionally in quincuncx to neptune this month also causing
some listless feelings.

In the meantime you can if you so want....
Maybe counteract the Mercury-Saturn negative thinking progression by disciplining your mind (saturn/mercury) to set some goals of what you want. Even such simple goals like being happy and having a good job and
a happier life.

1. Write a list of these things and use yur neptunian phantasy in a good manner by reading this list everyday and imagine good scenarios.Feel the positive feelings this creates ( important).
2. Use the sun mars energy to get some training of your body perhaps.
Which is a little way to get yourself out of the passivity and more in power mode.

Metaphysically speaking....
The thougths are creative and the feelings is magnetising events and circumstances in line with these thoughts.
Focusing in more positive directions, other options and circumstance can start to be seen. Dwelling on the negative draws more negative events and causing more negative feelings and is a negative spiral.

Mercury saturn progression been in effect since 2008 as prog mercury contacted PROGRESSED saturn as well on it's journey.

Best wishes

Stefan

midnight sun

Thank you very much Stefan, I'll try your advices, at last year I started writing my aims to encourage myself. But I'm forgetting to look at them everyday. :biggrin: I'm trying to put small targets first to protect myself from negative scenarios and passiveness.
Thanks for your help again. See you:)