did I pass statistics?

Sanem

Hi guys,
Just finished my statistics exam, it will be a close call, but I'm guessing I will pas.
What do the stars say?

Asc Scorpio, Pluto in 1st or 2nd in Sag, not sure what that means.
Pluto square MC (career) and Mars (conj mc in 10th in Virgo = statistics), not good.

Lol, one of my statistics teachers has very virgo interest for history and detail, and was interested by grave yards in particular; Scorpio? :D

Yet for some reason he wouldn't give me his birth data... :(

Sanem

Ah, thanks.

I also realised Mars is co-ruler to Scorpio, so having it in Virgo in 10th Conj MC isn't all that baid :D.

Summery Joy

The Moon is VOC, i.e. what you expect will happen. You said you were guessing you'd pass. Also, VOC Moon usually means that there's nothing to worry about.

Sanem

Thanks for the reply guys, I will try to remember to post the results :D.

I knew the outer planets were less used, but I didn't know it was that seriously. Will keep it in mind.

About the VoC Moon, I looked it up a bit and it is my understanding that it means it is unaspected, which doesn't seem the case here?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/void-of-course-moon.php

And also that that is a bad thing? Although this was indeed the time of the end of my exam.

Summery Joy

VOC Moon is the Moon when it has no more major aspects to perfect before it leaves the sign that it is in. Generally, it shows a status-quo situation where nothing unexpected will happen, but according to the context of the horary, it may mean other things as well.

In your chart, the Moon is at Leo 27:17. It's next aspect will be a conjunction with the Sun in Virgo. This means that the Moon in your chart is VOC. You have shown in your question, that although the outocme will be a close call, you do expect to pass. VOC Moon says the expected will happen, so here it's a good thing.

Sanem

Thanks Sorehearted, I think I get it now.

And now I realised the planets move against clockwise, which might complicates things for the Mars-effect, but more on that in a different thread.