Jon Bon Jovi's chart -- take a look!

Well there's stellium in the 4th and 5th house/Aqu and Pisc and then two planets off in virgo.

Love to perform and sing and expresses his personality/ego through it - sun and venus in 5th but also Jupter in and chiron in 5th - probably learning something from it all and lucky in with his profession in it. Performs in both a unique/eccentric way (5th house cusp) and very emotional/spiritual about it too (6th house cusp + all the stuff in the 5th). Also ura (5th house ruler) in 11th house - exposure of love of performing to community.

Keeps emotions "hidden" - 4th house Cap.

Again having a Lib asc with nep in 1st house is very good for him as a singer. Will make money/values of deep emotional stuff (2nd house cusp), this will be exposed to the community (pluto 11th) + Can MC - same stuff pretty much, exposure of emotions

Aspects
Venus trine Nep - probably idealistic/romantic -helps in performing again
Venus trine MC - his venus will help in career
Sun sex neptune

Singleton - Cardinal Moon - again strong moon and expression of this in singing. Note his moon in cap - detriment

3rd house cusp- sag- his way of communicating - philosophical, firey, passionate etc - Jupiter 3rd house's cusp in 5th/pisces - again goes back to singing

Rubella

Jon and I got some things in common!

Libra asc with venus in pisces, and we both have a capricorn moon, 25th degree in the 4th house.

Match made in heaven :p

fensi88

Jon Bon Jovi is my favourite singer (band)! I did not have chance to view his chart until now, so thanks for this chart! I am not surprised with Li ASC. Do you notice that he is "another men" when he smales? That is Li ASC! And that harisma is ofcourse from Ne in 1st! So when you see him on TV you probably thinks, as I, that he is in clouds, romantics, but Moon in Cap tells differnet story, so we will be surprised when we get to know him well! Moon in Cap describe person who knows what have to do to get money! This is most appropiate Mooon for bussines! And that Me in Aq, in fix sign, tels us that it is very hard to persuade him in your opinion, he always thinks he knows better!

freedomlover

In addition to his musical (and acting abilities), I was wondering what y'all saw in his chart about his recent humanitarian efforts. From what I've heard, he has given away enormous sums of money to charity, and works, himself, to promote public awareness of the importance of helping those in need.

Hi Freedomlover,

On your question about Jon's charity work, he has a stellium of planets in the Aquarius which makes him very humanitarian, all his Pisces energy hates to see people suffer and he will always offer support to the needy. This Pisces energy is very fitting for his song Living on a Prayer. :D

With his Sun and stellium in the 5th house he is very centred on self expression and has a strong inclination for performing on stage. Jon's Sun Opposes Pluto in 11th, this gives him a powerful persona on stage in front of large groups of people. With his Pluto in 11th his life transformations will occur through group situations, any pursuit that furthers some cause. Jon has talent to be group leader. I like that he is using his fame (Sun 5th) to further his causes in a powerful way (Pluto 11th).

Jupiter also in Aquarius gives him an humanitarian philosophy his Uranus in Leo means he is using his self expression for change and awakening in pursuing social ideas and collective goals to promote freedom and friendship.

With his Saturn in Aquarius Jon feels outside society, Jon's lesson this lifetime is to find contact with humanity at a deeper level. He can be a wise guide for humanity's future.

North Node in Leo task is to use his power creatively, becoming empowered from the heart. Opening the heart is an ongoing lesson about power and how to use it without abusing it. North Node 10th Jon has to develop inner and outer authority. With the South Node in Aquarius interestingly he has been quite a rebellious soul and has tried to change things for many lifetimes. The social reformer with visions of how things should be. With this Aquarius South Node he may have well have suffered at the hands of society that misunderstood what he had to offer. The challenge for Jon is to move with the times rather than getting too far ahead, bringing in social change gently to make a better world for all.

Shining Ray

Last edited:

freedomlover

Re: Jon Bon Jovi's chart -- take a look! :D

Thanks so much to all for the interpretations of Jon's chart. I love the variety of views on the chart! And all valid! He has been near and dear to my heart for many years, and I look forward to seeing him grow into all he can become.

It's interesting that when I first saw his chart, I kept thinking that this pattern looked familiar. Then I realized that I had seen it before on the chart of a close friend. Then I realized why - they were born 3 days apart in the same year. She, too, has enormous musical talent, although the fame has been elusive for her. She has the same, what I call "bow-tie" pattern, to her chart, also with a singleton to Neptune in Scorpio,except hers is in the 4th. She has the same Aquarius/Pisces stelliums, except hers are in the 8th and 9th and opposing the rest of the planets in the 2nd and 3rd.

Any thought on that one?

SimplyRed

Uranus conjunct regulus, did you notice that.

Yes, if not a artist, astrology does not ring well.
North node in Leo, tenth house. artist in the world.

There are so many indicators of an artist. Sun and Venus in fifth house.

Libra rising. I have noticed Libra rising people have an aura of beauty around them.

Fascinating chart.

Seems neptune in fourth house can produce singers