When is my next moon phase due to begin?

astropsychologist

Hi,
I'm a western astrologer but was blown away by a vedic astrologer I met a few years ago on a train in India who was very accurate in his predictions. I posted here last year because I had just been through a very difficult period of my life and it was mentioned that I had Jupiter entering my 7th house and that I am due to begin a 10 year moon phase (?? sorry, I don't have much understanding of vedic astrology).

I'm just wondering if any vedic astrologer would be kind enough to take a look at my chart and let me know when this phase is due to begin, because although the bad times have passed, I feel like I'm in limbo waiting for good times to return.

Attachments

• My Chart.jpg
    My Chart.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 29

Kannan

You can't find out from a Tropical western chart the planetary periods.Your Moon's period starts on March 29,2011 and will run for 10 years upto 2021, as per Vedic format using Lahiri Ayanamsa.

Kannan

Last edited:

dhundhun

Hi,
I'm a western astrologer but was blown away by a vedic astrologer I met a few years ago on a train in India who was very accurate in his predictions. I posted here last year because I had just been through a very difficult period of my life and it was mentioned that I had Jupiter entering my 7th house and that I am due to begin a 10 year moon phase (?? sorry, I don't have much understanding of vedic astrology).

I'm just wondering if any vedic astrologer would be kind enough to take a look at my chart and let me know when this phase is due to begin, because although the bad times have passed, I feel like I'm in limbo waiting for good times to return.

I am not sure, how come a Vedic Astrologer told that Jupiter is moving in 7th. It has gone to 12th in Vedic system and to 12th in Western System.

So if he was Vedic Astrologer, either you have not heard or remembered what he told. With this doubt, there is no point looking in Moon's Dasa, which you are referring as phase.

Sometimes Moon is taken as reference and from Moon's chart, Jupiter has entered 8th house.

astropsychologist

Thank you very much for taking the time to do that for me Kannan, much appreciated!
Maybe I got it wrong Dhudhun, I'm sure I remember him saying Jupiter was about to enter the 7th (which I thought was strange as western and vedic didn't seem that far apart in calculations to me and my Jupiter was nowhere near the 7th) Hmmm...not sure what he was talking about. But thanks for your input!