natal chart

freedomlover

Goldlock,

I tried to click on your chart, but it said that the horoscope image had expired. You may want to use "search" on the forum to find advice on getting your chart to appear, if you don't already know how.

Keep trying. I'm sure someone(s);) on this forum has some insight for you.

freedomlover

Well.....

A few thoughts I have:

You have a huge emphasis on Aquarius and Sagittarius. Are you another "freedomlover" like me? The Aquarian influence in these positions generally manifest as either a good sense of your uniqueness, or a "rebel" type, usually the latter, in my experience - especially when coupled with the overall theme of your reading, which I see as "setting personal boundaries". How are you on that subject? Mars in Pisces sometimes has a hard time asserting what one feels is important. You have Saturn in Scorpio - again a boundary issue dealing with other people trying to control you - or vice-versa, as one interpretation. And how is your ability to communicate well with your mother or primary mothering figure?

Just some thoughts..... I'm still learning, and not really used to reading for people I have never met and don't have with me at the time. Need your feedback, please.......

goldlock

Oh yes....I also feel like I'm in a prison when I'm dependant on others...and I hate it. I do love to always to go against the grain...I usually stop myself from doing things I shouldnt but I think with the right/wrong company (like my sag friend hehe) I would do sometimes things I wouldnt normally do :p

Now one thing i hate is people ordering me around telling me what I should do...as long as they understand that that i'm doing a something becasue i WANT to not because I think I HAVE to cuz they told me to...then i'm good.

I have a good relantionship with my mom...we dont see eye to eye on some issues but nothing important...I dont ask her for help on things ...only when im desperate

could you tell me anythign about intimate relationships?

thanks freedomlover :D

freedomlover

I saw that pattern of hating being told what to do very clearly, and I am very personally familiar with it, having been through the same thing myself. The boundary problem has a root, however. Often it comes from the mother - and I wouldn't necessarily rule that out, even though you said you really don't have a problem with her. I have a friend who, when questioned says he doesn't have a problem with his mother. BUT he refuses to let her know anything about his private life, unless he absolutely has to. He has a serious problem with his mother, who, although kind and wanting to help, has a strong tendency to think that she always knows what's best, and that he should do what she says. It's all done with the best of intentions, but has set off a serious complex in him.

The ascendant is strongly connected with the mother. Yours is a double whammy of Aquarius. The pattern started somewhere. Is there anybody else in your childhood that was more obviously overbearing, controlling,etc?

One of the possible interpretations of Sagittarius, in which you have a stellium in the 11th house, naturally ruled by Aquarius, is a "know-it-all" attitude. (Stellium signifies a concentration of that type of energy) The combination of Sag/Aquarius can be a tendency to create emotional and/or physical distance between yourself and others, who think they know what is best for your life.

To the extreme, this can manifest as a subconscious "drive" to call something black, when you know very well it's white, or up, when you know it's down, JUST for the sake of feeling like you have a sense of control.

The key is to realize that even though others may have acted like they were know it alls and an authority in your life, when it comes right down to it, you do have free will and no one can make up your mind for you. I have found that this begins in childhood and the child actually somewhere along the way makes the choice to do the mother's (or whoever's) will in order to get approval, feel loved, feel secure, etc. Then if the parental figure actually does try to give unwanted advice, impose their will, etc, it can take on a larger than life feel to it.

Please examine all that I've said very carefully. Listen to your emotions. Try watching yourself, as an observer, and ask yourself why you do what you do. I feel the words you used in your reply confirmed what I was getting very strongly.

As to intimate relationships, the distance the rebellion can put between you and another can tragically interfere with having any kind of real intimacy,depending on the severity. And the problem with the parent will tend to carry over into any type of close one-on-one relationship, also in boss/employee relationships. This is the 1st house/7th house polarity, and deals with the self and other.

I hope this has been of help to you. You didn't know what a can of worms you were opening, did you? LOL

goldlock

You're right about not telling her anything private...She also always let me believe in whatever I want but when I asked her "what if I became a atheist?" she's like "nooo you cant do that, you have to believe in something" so...I guess you're right...not 'total' freedom

And I've always had problems getting close to people.

Wow...really didn't know lol this is so scary. Thank you so much :)

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
fan chart, to gold

gold,

You have a fan pattern chart:

From Tracy Marks' "The Art of Chart Interpretation:"

Fan pattern - "All planets but one (or two in close conjunction) are
contained within the trine of a bundle pattern...[These one or two
conjunct planets] is at least 60 degrees apart from the bundle area
and opposes at least one of its planets...uses the handle planet...
[(one or two conjunct planets)] as a source of support..."

This indicates Moon (home, also emotions) could be a "source of support" for you in some way. Maybe your emotions help to "balance out" some of the other energy in your chart. And, as has been mentioned, with North node (future goals) focused in the 5th house (self-expression), avoid rebellion and work on discovering ways to express yourself (such as in performing arts, hobbies, or with children).

Charting,

Tim