uranus ruling the 5th..wacky lovers? quirky kids!

pisceskitty

Hola,

Has anyone experienced relationships with lovers that were weird with this placement? I have Aquarius ruling my 5th house. My son is a little strange..but in a wonderful way! the ruler of my fifth is also conjunct my Libra Asc, and trine my Gemini Moon.
All of my boyfreinds have been odd balls! One decided to up and leave and work on a fishing boat in a Alaska. Another quit his job to start driving trucks cross country! But, I'm a bit odd myself....I can't talk!

Virinchi

uranus disturbs mind a lot when in 6th.
they fall in love(infatuation/attraction) quickly and also jump out easily

Lapis

I too have Uranus in the 5th. Yes to the weird romantic relationships (back in the day) but it was more me than them! No, it was a mutual weird or unique sort of attraction between the males and myself. Wouldn't have it any other way. :D

I've noticed the main thing, for me at least, with this placement has been my creativity in general. I've had a need to be very creative all my life and if I go for too long without being able to create something, anything, I get frustrated and bored.

yelena234

Hello,

My 5th is in Aquarius, and Uranus is 9th, and all men, i have loved, were from abroad. They were foreigners there, and I was also. Because, I have Moon in 5th square Uranus, my love didn't last for long.
In fact, since I came back, there is no love in my life. That means, if I want to have some man, or love, I have to go again out of the country. I am trying it since 16 years, but without success. So, I am alone since long time.
yelena234