Sexy, passionate, juicy...

pisceskitty

I'm always obsessing over love, love, love...does anyone see me having a passionate love affair with a tall, dark, handsome stranger?

7/16/06

2:27pm
Brooklyn[kings county] Ny

LOL...you can tell I read waaaay too many romance novels:D

pwadm

Staff member
Yes, it may happen ! :rolleyes:

Scorpio rising - what else would you expect?!

5th house in Pisces with Jupiter in the 1st house - so we could tell the guy is in already your field. Jupiter is slow moving in a fixed sign, so don't expect it to happen quite very soon but it will happen eventually.

Moon in the 5th/6th in sesquisquare with Mars (=you), Moon ruling the 9th house, look for foreigners or spend your holiday abroad ;)

Last edited:

pisceskitty

:eek: ..this is amazing! On July 2nd, I was in the park at Lincoln Center reading this book. I noticed this guy watching me.He was on his cell phone.I didn't pay much mind to it. He got off the phone, and walked past me. He asked me if I was writing something to my sweetheart ;) i told him I didn't have one. He said he would be right back, and that he would keep me company. So, he comes back and we sit and talk. He is from Lagos. I believe that is in Nigeria! He was Born July 26th 1964, time unknown. I haven't had the time to speak to him since that first meeting. He has been on my mind alot.....I was born 3/11/73 @8:26 pm, New york, Ny......hey Radu..don't roll your eyes at me..lol

Last edited: