marriage issues ..could someone please take a look at my chart n predict

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello aptinwayne,

Let me have a stab at this for this will be the first time I have ever done something relating to issues about marriages.

I cast your chart using the Uranian 90 degree chart. I am offering to you some insight.

Venus+Poseidon
Inclinations for mental or spiritual things. Platonic love. Faith. Religion.
Worldwide concept. You are indeed stressed about your marriage.

Venus+Poseidon=Asc Acquaintance with priests, preachers etc.

PO: Poseidon=
on a mental stage represents intuitive - spirit-conscious - idealistic - knowledgeable - insightful - genuine - open - understands theory - mentally resourceful - thinks clearly --- doctrinaire -
MANIFESTATIONS are : Spirit - Reason - Understanding - Wisdom - Prudence - Intuition - Knowledge - Clarity - Truth - Openness - Insight - Trust - High-mindedness - Honesty - Ideas - Concepts - Ideology - Culture - Intangible phenomena - you are certainly concerned and want to know whats happening here.

Meridian+Zeus
One's own creative ability. The thirst for action. The urge to work. Passion
for work. The urge to accomplish great feats. You WANT TO KNOW what's going On!

There are events relating to your marriage as follows, some are difficult...

Mars+Pluto
Organizing. Planning. Plans. Duplicates, to copy, to repeat, to multiply. To lead, to supervise or to perform several activities at the same time. To divide, to split, to branch off. Branch.

Ascendant+Saturn
Estrangement. To experience refusal. Given the cold shoulder.
Separation/Torn other persons. I see that perhaps.

ASC: APOLLON=SATURN/KRONOS: To be very methodical and thorough. Expenses for schools or pertaining to education. There could be that perhaps you may consider some form of counseling or mediation.

Moon+Kronos which means:
High minded. Noble-minded. Thinking woman. Landlady. Housewife.
Independent woman. Leading or great nation. Relations to authorities.
Directness. Office hours. Rank, grade.
MO/KR=SU The independent wife. Daily office and consultation hours.
ME/AD=VU To put one's ideas acrross dispite of resistance and obsticles.

Casting a Solar Arc Chart I then can compare planetary patterns to your natal chart as follows for each month:

VE = VU 07° 36' In the month of January
* Intensity in love - Powerful attractions - Acts of sympathy or congeniality - Passion - Power relating to love - Enjoyment relating to influence - Peacemaking - Major assistance - Enormous beauty - Pleasurable work - Creation of beauty - Artistic work - Struggles relating to freedom or equality - Submission to power

ASC / ZE 07° 37' In the month of January
* Initiation of partnerships - Creation with others - Others' goals - Teamwork - Cooperative efforts - Production - Strong-willed partners - Accomplishments of/with others - Others' leadership - Local activity - New or up-to-date location - In the immediate environment - Here and now -- To be forced or coerced - Pressure or stress in the environment

ME / CU 07° 38' In the month of January
* Thoughts relating to marriages - Marriage in youth - Family discussions - Communications among groups - Organizational meetings - Business discussions - Social conversations - Shared ideas - Discussions relating to aesthetics

AR = AD 07° 39' In the month of February
* General steadfastness - Persistence or continuity - Solitude - Soil - The depths - Original sources - Raw materials - Material substances -- Obstacles all around - Restraint/s out in the world - Public delimitations - Isolation - Public standstills - Endings out in the world - Loneliness

JU / AD 07° 40' In the month of February
* Satisfaction in seclusion - Benefits from the past - Enduring success - Continual calm - Simple contentment - Small fortune - Frozen capital - Financial shares - Conformity to the law - Treasures relating to the land or Earth - Favorable endings -- Minimized luck - Limited earnings - Few profits - Financial stagnation or blockage

SU = CU 07° 43' In the month of March
* Husbands - Family members - Days of marriage - Manifest communities - Group members - Husbands' companies or organizations - Manifest unity - Communion - Physical organs - Organic units - Artists - Club meetings

SU / JU 07° 44' In the month of March
* Good luck relating to men - Satisfied persons - Good health - Success - Recognition - Manifest profits - Physical well-being - Beneficial or successful days or years - Wealthy men - Owners - Gaining of weight - Legal matters -- Excess fat

NE / PL 07° 45' In the month of March
* Substantial subtle or invisible changes - Development or improvements for or in the future - Increases relating to sacrifices - Mystical experiences - Clairvoyance - Dreams - Waves - Motion or circulation relating to liquids or gases - Temporary uncertainty or instability - Substantial changes relating to disappointments -- Momentary weaknesses - Increases relating to ambiguity or evasion - Permeability - Denial or withdrawal relating to interchanges - Increases of/due to losses - Disillusionment or in worst cases delusion

SU / JU 07° 44' In the month of March
* Good luck relating to men - Satisfied persons - Good health - Success - Recognition - Manifest profits - Physical well-being - Beneficial or successful days or years - Wealthy men - Owners - Gaining of weight - Legal matters -- Excess fat

NE / PL 07° 45' In the month of March
* Substantial subtle or invisible changes - Development or improvements for or in the future - Increases relating to sacrifices - Mystical experiences - Clairvoyance - Dreams - Waves - Motion or circulation relating to liquids or gases - Temporary uncertainty or instability - Substantial changes relating to disappointments -- Momentary weaknesses - Increases relating to ambiguity or evasion - Permeability - Denial or withdrawal relating to interchanges - Increases of/due to losses - Disillusionment or in worst cases delusion

JU = CU 07° 45' In the month of March
* Happiness in marriages - Wealthy families - Family fortune - Success affecting associations - Joint gains or income - Profits relating to associations - Social finances - Financial institutes - Success relating to art or aesthetics - Social justice issues

MA / UR 07° 48' In the month of April
* Sudden actions - Unexpected work - Exciting or stimulating activity - Actions contributing to tensions - Energetic deed - Technical assignment - Implementation of reform - Activity in the future - Operation - Electrical energy -- To jump to conclusions prematurely - Rash decision - Emotional upset - Breakdowns.

ME / NE 07° 50' In the month of April
* Private thoughts - Obscure conversations - Private communications - Discussions relating to the unknown - Intuitively-aided communications - Opinions relating to the future .

I believe that your marriage is a bit complex with lots of emotional stimulation. I think there are compromises and maybe perhaps counseling in that regard. There will be changes.

Astrological Insightfor the next 2 weeks approx.

Uranus 60° first aspect of the Moon
Success can occur as unpredictable events come up bringing new awareness to make changes. Under this energy home changes and new routines are positive steps. Creative changes in your life will open new vistas. Friends can offer new answers. Your intuition can open exciting new doors of perception!

Neptune 90° last aspect of the Moon
Confusion, deception and grave misunderstandings can prevail and cause you to react. Be sure that your feet are securely on the ground now and you listen to what others say with your inner heart. Best to take all things with a grain of salt and hold off on major life decisions just for now. Be on your guard against faulty judgment. Your moodiness and sensitivity can be misleading and lead you into escapist circumstances. Avoid mind altering techniques or substances. Use your creativity positively.

Querent ruler Venus 180° Mars
This aspect is unfavorable to forcing your way or will on others. Independence, aggression and being argumentative will only cause interference. Accept the resistance and let things take their own course. Avoid forcing situations and avoid being competitive. By acting on a dare or from a challenge or defensive stance you will only encourage more opposition and place more bumps in the road. Shoot for cooperation and compromise. Avoid all tactics that will breach the peace.

Quesited ruler Venus 180° Mars
This aspect is unfavorable to forcing your way or will on others. Independence, aggression and being argumentative will only cause interference. Accept the resistance and let things take their own course. Avoid forcing situations and avoid being competitive. By acting on a dare or from a challenge or defensive stance you will only encourage more opposition and place more bumps in the road. Shoot for cooperation and compromise. Avoid all tactics that will breach the peace.

Antikythera Mechanism

Hi There...
I am sorry that I saw your post in the Today's listing and after I posted your answer I noticed I was in the Vedic astrology section! So sorry about that!

aptinwayne

its okay antikythera !!
i am looking forward to the vedic astrologers to predict my future based on my natal chart !!
please i am requesting u guys to write some answers to my queries !!
m so clueless n confused about everything right now in my life !!
please help me out !!

many thanks

fensi88

Hi There...
I am sorry that I saw your post in the Today's listing and after I posted your answer I noticed I was in the Vedic astrology section! So sorry about that!
I think it does not matter which astro method we use to answer someone's question, especially as in this case when there is no other answers. It will be interesting to see if answer of some Vedic astrologer will tell the similar outcome.