Is he really dead?

jenluvsblackcat

Hey,
Recently, the former CEO of the Enron Corp. died of heart failure. He was convicted of numerous crimes involving his company and was about to be sentenced to a life term in prison. However, I have a strong conviction that his sudden passing is not true. I think he might have faked his own death to avoid the stern penalties of prison. So my question is: Is Ken Lay dead, or alive?
Thanks ALL!

lilllybelle

Your not the only one who had that idea pass through their mind. I wondered if it was a faked death too. I'm useless at horary astrology so I can't help you with the chart. I would love to get a look at this guys astrology chart though. You know my stronger feeling is that this was some strong karma and spiritual intervention in the process. I think god may have issued him a get out of jail free card. Lilllybelle

pwadm

Staff member
Yes, he is as dead as a herring.

He is represented by the Moon in Scorpio (=her detriment) in the 4th house (=end of life).
Saturn, ruler of the turned 8th house (=his death) is in the 7th house (=his 1st house) - a clear representation of death.

jenluvsblackcat

I guess death is good news for him after all. I would rather have crossed over to the otherside than rot in a jail cell. Thanks Radu!
Jen
PS To Lilllybelle, I also think his grand escape of wordly conventions must be some sort of karmic deal made in the heavens. It is just to extroadinary for him to up and die like that without serving his earthly punishment.

freedomlover

I stumbled upon this thread, and found it highly interesting. I'm still trying to learn the basics of horary astrology. However, a wild card to throw into the mix...... I do think it is odd that he passed on without having to answer for what he did. Is it possible that it was an "assisted" heart attack? I understand that there are substances that can cause one to have a fatal heart attack. Is there any evidence in the chart that the fatal heart attack was "helped along" by himself or an assistant?

Extremely curious as to what y'all find on this one! I just love a good mystery!

freedomlover

freedomlover said:
I stumbled upon this thread, and found it highly interesting. I'm still trying to learn the basics of horary astrology. However, a wild card to throw into the mix...... I do think it is odd that he passed on without having to answer for what he did. Is it possible that it was an "assisted" heart attack? I understand that there are substances that can cause one to have a fatal heart attack. Is there any evidence in the chart that the fatal heart attack was "helped along" by himself or an assistant?

Extremely curious as to what y'all find on this one! I just love a good mystery!
Just thought I'd "resurrect" this one, as it didn't really have enough opportunity yesterday before the current posts were cleared. I am really curious about this one. I have a few ideas, but am very new to horary astrology. Anybody have any feedback?

Thanks y'all!

freedomlover

Re: Is he really dead? New theory

freedomlover said:
Just thought I'd "resurrect" this one, as it didn't really have enough opportunity yesterday before the current posts were cleared. I am really curious about this one. I have a few ideas, but am very new to horary astrology. Anybody have any feedback?

Thanks y'all!

Resurrecting this one again! I really, really want to know if y'all see anything in the chart to support foul play. Like I said, I'm very new to horary astrology, but I had some thoughts, and I wanted to see if any of you experienced horary astrologers could shed any insight on this.

Please reference my earlier post, if necessary.

freedomlover

Re: Is he really dead? New theory

I'm really interested in this, so I keep posting, hoping someone with horary will answer from the point of my added question.........