Diagonised with mental illness

Jesusistheway

I can't help you with your vedic astrology question, but I will say your on the right path to making sense of what's going on in your life. That in itself is a good sign :)

Virinchi

you need to deal with this for 2 more years from now.
by end of 2011 you'll see improvement in health
you had this problem since childhood but it got more in teenage.

after 2011, at sometime you'll break away from your father and live independently
between 2012-2028 your life will see too many things which you never imagined but you will be able to handle most of them

summer92

HEY summer92!
I can't help you, i know nothing about vedic astrology, but don't dare to give up on youself! No matter what happens at home and at school! You can manage to live through it, and when you are old enough you will stand on your own two feet! OK?!!
There will be times in your life when you will cry from happiness because you live! *hugs* And sorry because of the not so astrologycal response.

Hi Ume!!
NP for not giving an astrological response
Im not giving up on myself ^^ I'll make sure I end up as something big and respectful in life,not even my nerves can stop me! :) :):)
Thankyou so much

aquarius7000

Listen folks, there are about a dozen posts on this Vedic *Astrology* thread, but not a single one contains any Astrology (pardon, if I've missed any). Please, what is the use of adding new boards to this forum when people don't/can't learn due to posts/threads devoid of Astrology. It's alright to have 2-3 such posts, but a whole thread without any Astrology. Without astrological reasoning, predictions alone are of no help. Perhaps they answer temporarily the questions of the poster, but think in the community's interest. This is a public forum and others are trying to follow the thread. I am repeating myself here, as we have already been down this road in the past - some of you can surely recall. Also, please try not to post threads without charts, and remember that this is not a free-reading site, but a *learning* one. If that's what you are here for (?), then at least attempt at contributing some Astrology!

Thanks
:)AQ7

Last edited:

Bir Singh Khari

In your birth chart MOON the significator of MANA is very much afflicted . Dasa lord is in the constellation of moon. Mars of transit again influencing the Moon in your birth chart. SATURN AND MOON WERE TOGATHER when this incide (suicide attempt) took place and this conjuction of saturen and moon is in 10th house again giving to your father a finencial set back .Mars is transiting in 8th giving depression and pneumonia .It is Mars again affecting your reasonig powers.Your conflits with your mother are because of afflicted moon and in your birth chart SUN is on the axis of RAHU & KETU creating conflicts with father .
IT IS ONLY MEDITATION WHICH CAN HELP YOU TO REGAIN YOUR TRUE POWERS. Start it with an immediat effect.After 6th of FEB you yourself will notice a change in your personality and in the end of MAR others too will notice this change in you.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

dhundhun

Purely based on ancient Vedic Astrology:

Ketu's transit over moon was difficult and aggravated this issues. Rahu/Ketu are detrimental natal and so their transit could cause this.

Currently, Jupiter's transit through 8th (from moon) is not good. In May, it moves in 9th (from moon) and becomes favourable.

The things in favor right now
1. Dasa: Saturn, Anterdasa: Jupiter - time for favor, happiness and prosperity.
2. Saturn's sade sati recently got over and Saturn in 3rd (from moon) promising success and recognition of merit.

Note:
1. You may need some astrological remedy for detrimental Rahu in Lagna to
-- reduce continuous Bullying
-- become socially mixing
Alternatively meditation as suggested by Bir above.
2. There is no harm in seeking Western Astrology opinion, I feel progression of Western Astrology also has very good explanation to current situation.

Good luck.

Last edited:

dhundhun

Listen folks, there are about a dozen posts on this Vedic *Astrology* thread, but not a single one contains any Astrology (pardon, if I've missed any). Please, what is the use of adding new boards to this forum when people don't/can't learn due to posts/threads devoid of Astrology. It's alright to have 2-3 such posts, but a whole thread without any Astrology. Without astrological reasoning, predictions alone are of no help. Perhaps they answer temporarily the questions of the poster, but think in the community's interest. This is a public forum and others are trying to follow the thread. I am repeating myself here, as we have already been down this road in the past - some of you can surely recall. Also, please try not to post threads without charts, and remember that this is not a free-reading site, but a *learning* one. If that's what you are here for (?), then at least attempt at contributing some Astrology!

Thanks
:)AQ7

While you may be mostly true, I point out an exception, the chart, which is of not much relevence. Vedic astrologers follow several ayanamsa (Lahiri, Raman, Krishnamurti to name a few). So almost every chart can differ, lagna chart, all bhawa charts, dasas charts, etc.

It's like that, if I have to provide comment, I take inputs like date, time, place, make charts of my own and start from there. What's the point of referring to a chart, which is not made using the aynamsa I use?

If someone did not give reasoning, it is OK with me. His/her reasoning may not be in agreement with my calculations. In Western Astrology, planetary drgrees of a chart don't change. Due to ayanamsa factor in Vedic Astrology one ayanamsa can put ASC at 29Ta33, the other one can put ASC at 01Ge09 - lagna chart will totally change. Similarly, the dasa system may differs by 2-3 years.

Last edited:

Bir Singh Khari

Dear Summer92 I advised you to start maditation with immediate effect because your dasha lord saturn is in the constelation of 8th lord moon(afflicted very much).