Can this be considered karmic in synastry?

snap13

Can this synastry aspect be considered karmic?

An article indicating karmic links between charts said this:

"Your 12th house is said to represent the karma you are working on in this lifetime, often from your most recent past life. If there are conjunctions between the rulers of or planets in your 12th house and a partner's 12th houses, you may feel a strong connection to the other person. The link may reveal some mutual karma to work out in this life together. Often the planets and houses involved show what that karma might be."

One thing in a chart comparison with someone is this:

My 12th house Juno conjunct his 12th house Saturn by about a degree

Also, (if I am getting this right) Cancer is on the cusp of our 12th houses (its ruler. Is that right?). The ruling planet of Cancer is the Moon. Our Moons are conjunct in the 4th house (which I know can explain the emotional closeness/compatiblity and intuitiveness we feel with each other).

We have some other aspects involving our nodes and other Saturn contacts, but I was curious to what others thought of this Juno/Saturn one in particular. If the aspect is related to a past life connection, what does it indicate? What's the karma that needs to be worked out? Or does this just generally show a serious, committed, unspoken bond between us (not necessarily karmic)? :unsure:

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
Re: Can this synastry aspect be considered karmic?

...My 12th house Juno conjunct his 12th house Saturn by about a degree......I was curious to what others thought of this......If the aspect is related to a past life connection, what does it indicate? What's the karma that needs to be worked out? Or does this just generally show a serious, committed, unspoken bond between us (not necessarily karmic)? :unsure:

I don't use Juno, Snap......but, at http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Juno21.3.html , it's said to indicate the kind of marriage partner we need and will get......So, it's sign and house position will describe the kind of man you will marry......with Cancer/12th pointing to a caring and compassionate man

The sign and house position of his Saturn reveals what he could teach you......Cancer/12th pointing to lessons concerning caring and compassion.

If this relates to a past life, I'd guess one (or both) of you failed there to show caring and compassion to the other and have the opportunity to correct that now......or, one (or both of you) showed so much care and compassion then that the other has elected to repay that now......But, which of these scenarios applies can be determined only by observing the harmony/disharmony in your current lifetime relationship.

Re: Can this synastry aspect be considered karmic?

We are all visual people here and need to see charts. For help on how to do this

How to attach a chart as thumbnail

1) First, get your from chart at www.astro.com by registering yourself there—it’s free

2) Then, save that chart (as a .jpeg, .gif, .tif....file; image file format) on your computer. It is important to reduce the image size to 63% version of the chart (select at the 'Image-size' tab) before saving it, so that the file is not too big when you upload it. Click to get chart, then right mouse click on image, ‘save target image as’ to hard drive.

3) Back at our forum, finish your post; then click on the 'Go advanced' button (it is right below the space, where you key in your message).

4) Now, hit the button 'Manage attachments', which is in the 'Additional- Options' section', at the bottom left of the page.

5) Once the window opens, hit 'Search' to search for the image-file (the chart) that you just saved on your computer. Now upload it by clicking on the 'Upload' button.

6) Finally, post your message, and, this time, it will be accompanied by the chart, which will appear as an 'Attached thumbnail', just like the 'example chart' attached to this post. And don't forget to post your own interpretation of the chart along with it, as our forum rules request.

There is far more to synastry and/or chart comparison that just looking at Saturn or N Node for compatibility.

EJ53

Banned
...Just wondering if our charts showed that we knew each other from another life...because it kinda feels that way

For this, I'd look at all outer to inner planet contacts and any aspects to Moon Nodes......but, without knowing the exact planetary degrees involved, it's hard to see what these are in your posted synastry chart.

Thank you very much for the reply.

Actually, (I hope I am stating this correctly) his Saturn and my Juno are both in Leo. The cusp of the 12th houses is Cancer though. I can post the synastry.

I had seen the bobmarks link you noted and was familiar with the interpretation of Juno being related to marriage/partnerships/etc. I just didn't know if this synastry aspect (if I were to interpret it with karma/past life stuff in mind) would it mean there are lessons to learn regarding partnerships? And since this aspect is in Leo, would it also have to do with egos/expressions ...something along those lines?

I have gone over the general synastry/compatibility of our charts. I know we are compatible from experience as well. That is not what I am asking. My question here is really regarding karma/past life issues. I have felt a connection to this person from almost day 1 (if not day 1. Its hard to remember...its been almost 30 years now). We are not married but have been supportive friends who touch base from time to time. There is love between us, but we are definitely on different paths. Just wondering if our charts showed that we knew each other from another life...because it kinda feels that way. Maybe its just the Moon thing we have going on with the synastry (conjunction of Moons, Grand Trine with our Saturns and Moons).

Well in my mind it's mars conj sun/node of the other person which suggests 'lessons' in this lifetime. Then the inner chart's venus opp neptune of the other, lots of rose tinted glasses, or idealisations going on. Jupiter conj neptune-- lots of spiritual, philosophical of 'deep and meaningfuls' :scorpio:

The Juno saturn would delay and restrict and resist going back into the past for whatever reason and obviously marriage was/is not on the agenda this time around.