Will I turn into a Crab at midnight?

Sanem

To clarify the thread title, these last few days have been rather emotionally focussed, with a lot of influence from Cancer people.

Being generally sensitive to Cancer energies (Cancer in Moon in the 7th House), I was wondering if someone could tell me if there is currently a strong Cancerian transit or something? Also because I am unexpectedly meeting a lot of family this weekend.

Sanem

Thanks, I've always been told I've got writing skills, but I don't always get a chance to employ them to their full originality (which I read 5 minutes ago is the halemark of my Mercury in Aries and Mars in Geminy, although both are opposed by Neptune or Saturn, plus I've got Taurus in Sun in 3th House).

Arian Maverick

(which I read 5 minutes ago is the halemark of my Mercury in Aries and Mars in Geminy, although both are opposed by Neptune or Saturn, plus I've got Taurus in Sun in 3th House).

Sanem,

I've got this same combination, and I had no idea it may be indicative of writing skills! :eek:

May I ask you for the source of this information? I am very eager to learn more about the mutual reception between Mercury and Mars...

Arian Maverick

Sanem

Oops, please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just going for trial and a lot of error here ;).

Lunar Pisces was kind enough to write this about me:

"You seem to have a degree of artistic or aesthetic potential, although, as you hint at, it may be hard for you to develop it. You have a water moon (emotion, subjectivity, intuition) on angle, and your Taurus Sun (strong sensuality, aesthetic sense) in the 3rd (communication, thought) trining Neptune (spirituality, the subconscious, imagination)."

And yesterday I read some cool stuff about my Mercury/Aries and Mars/Gemini combinations, namely about originality and passionate expression.

Which I find strongly features in my writing: I tend to write in a very Arian way. For example a big start, but I cool down after a while. Or with a lot of creativity and a thunderous train of thought. Or writing "without thinking" (lol, we had to write a paper on politics, so I just read everything and than wrote about 6 pages on it in one hour or something [that's probably exagarated, but I find I sometimes do that to make a point]. Afterwards I got complimented on it, but we cut it since it didn't fit the style of the paper).

Your chart:
http://img74.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arianmavericknatalchart1ph.png

My chart:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1633

Looking at your chart we do have very similar positions :D. Do you have similar experiences? Although I'm not sure why exactly I prefer writing; I've been drawing my emotions a lot of late too, with satisfactionary results (and comming from a strong Capricorn, that's saying something :rolleyes:).