Hey - What's a newbie got to do to get welcomed around here ?!

Liatris

OK - I'll give you all another chance - I see what worked for the Scorpio girl -
:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :) :) :D :D :D . Ok - I am nice, and smart and everything good, so now will you welcome me , ok ... please :( :p .

Hey Aries guy - do you want my chart data ?

Where are all these charts kept, anyway ?

Thanks,

Liatris

Light

Ok Ok I'll welcome you :)

Welcome to the board. :)

Happy now?

But whilst I'm here.... I see from your other unwelcomed post, you're learning the Ivy Method. What's that? Unfortunately you have ended up with a complete novice, who hasn't heard of it! :eek: I'm always asking questions such as this!

Please be kind enough to explain..

I'm sure your knowlege will be most welcomed to enhance the pot already existing here on this site. :)

Welcome again

hel

Liatris

Hi Hel -

Thank you for the welcome :). Are you familiar with what horary is ?
When I referred to the Ivy method, that was short for the woman, Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, who wrote numerous publications on astrology. The main horary book (the most detailed book on horary I have seen) is, "Simplified Horary Astrology". She died in her mid 90's. Gilbert Navarro was a student of hers and he has been teaching it Ivy style for many years through a correspondence course. He resides in Edgewood, Maryland.

You could nto be that much of a novice :) (a novice to horary astrology or astrology in general ?)- you have posted a lot.

Do you know where to go on this board to view all the charts of people here ?

Thanks so much for the welcome !

Liatris

Light

Hi Liatris

Thanks very much for the explanation of the Ivy method. :) I'm even newer to horary than I am to astrology, ie haven't touched it. Yet. I found astrology by accident, literally :eek: and have been trying to get to grips with the basic basics (!) for the last 2 years. I may have posted a lot, but there's probably very little astrology in there, apart from questions. I do tend to ask rather a lot, especially ones which are obvious to other people. How long have you been doing astrology?

As to the birthcharts of people on this board - they are on one of the threads at the top of the natal astrology board. I can never remember which one, it's always trial and error, but most of the people are there - others link them to the signatures (guilty).

Anyway, have fun and welcome again

take care

hel

Francesca

Hello, there, sorry to miss your initial post. This site has a lot of knowledgeable people. Arian Maverick is all around informed and interested in others, Draco and Blumen are very good at horary, And of course Radu helps out all the time. I'm a novice ,too. Good Luck.

Liatris

Hi Hel -

Hell of a name ! I have been learning astrology for about 15 years.

Thanks for steering me in the direction of the charts - I will go have a look.

See You around.

Liatris :)

Arian Maverick

Hey Aries guy - do you want my chart data ?

I know Aries is a masculine sign, but not all Arian natives are male...:rolleyes:

Where are all these charts kept, anyway ?

I upload natal charts onto relevant threads, but the main collection can be found in
Our "Astrology Weekly" Natal Charts on the Natal Astrology Board.

Arian Maverick

P.S. I am able to attest that the number of posts on this or any other astrology forum does not necessarily correspond with an individual's wealth of astrological knowledge. Take me for example; I have typed well over a thousand posts since I registered in October, yet I am not nearly as knowledgable as Draco or Tim. I spend my days seeking information, never completely satisfied with that which I may have already acquired...