Is this the destined one?

Summery Joy

Mmmm. I don't like how his significator is so dignified and in his turned 1st house. It shows more interest in his own benefit as an individual rather than as a partner in a relationship. Also, her significator is peregrine and in the 10th house. Although it has accidental dignity, its position shows no power to do anything and no emotional interest in the guy. The significator is in the house of career/public persona.

The fact that the two significators don't apply yet the last aspect of the Moon is with one of them is quite strange. Maybe we should consider that planet (Venus) for what it naturally represents. Other than being the significator of the questited, it is also the natural significator of love and relationships. Maybe the horary is saying that no matter how things go with the quesited, your frined will end up finding love eventually.

Jupiter, the ruler of the 5th house (romance) is in her 1st house and in Rx motion. It is received by Mars, her significator, which has just separated from Jupiter. Is it possible that she has recently broke up with a guy whom she cared about, and he's still interested?

Finally, Scorpio rising sometimes shows hidden intentions while asking the horary question. I'm saying sometimes. So, maybe you need to talk to your friends and see if there's some emotional issues that she's not sharing that may affect the subject of this question.

Elansome

Thanks Sorehearted!
I am learning so much from your interpretations. I talked to my friend yes you are right she split up with some undeveloped relationship and he still thinks about her. But like in all the stories she is interested in someone else. I don't think there is a hidden agenda but her indicator in Leo in the tenth could show that she is now more interested in her carrier and may be her career is gonna prevent her getting more serious in the sense of partnerhsip whereas his indicator Venus is in the 7th house and more ready to get married.
They only met a few times and he did not ask her out yet. But she is wondering if he is the significant one for her? What is the chance for that?
And sometimes means yes and no. Correct?
Thanks a lot
Sukran
Jasmine

Summery Joy

Jasmine,

Your said;

Elansome said:
her indicator in Leo in the tenth could show that she is now more interested in her carrier and may be her career is gonna prevent her getting more serious in the sense of partnerhsip whereas his indicator Venus is in the 7th house and more ready to get married.

Her significator in the 10th may show her interest in career. However, you must keep in mind that his significator is not in the 7th. It is, more accurately put, in the radix 7th. That's her 7th. To him, his significator is in his turned 1st house. This shows no interest in any partnership, romantic or otherwise, on his part at the moment. He's more interested in himself as an individual right now. The dignity his significator is having showing his lack of need to others at the moment.

I'm sorry, but I don't think he's interested in a serious relationship at the moment. But who knows, they may date casually for a while. If that happens, she may ask another question regarding the matter.

Hope I've been helpful.

Say.. Is Sukran pronouned shukran? Coz if it does, then we have the same word for thank you :)

Elansome

Yes!!
We have a word that drive from shukran; teshekkur ederim. Literally it means I do thank you.
Shukran again for your answer.
Jasmine