Check it out!

Scorpchick

Hey everyone!

As read in the subject title, here are some books that I would recommend checking out.

"Who Are You? 101 Ways of Seeing Yourself" ~ By: Malcolm Goldwin

"The Power of Birthdays, Stars, & Numbers- The Complete Personology Reference Guide" ~ By: Saffi Crawford and Geraldine Sullivan

And if you're really into yourself:

"The Psychologist's Book of Personality Tests" ~ By: Louis Janda, Ph.D.

That's it for now, and I'll probably be making new threads later on, no doubt about it.:)

P.S. I know I mentioned this before, but if anyone is interested and who hasn't seen my other post, I would suggest looking at www.astro-software.com. I find it VERY accurate, but not only that, it lays everything out for you, which in my case is pretty helpful.;)

FishNChips62

The 101 ways of seeing yourself sounds interesting. Maybe I'll check it out one day. Once I'm done witht he incredible maount of astrology books I've yet to return, though. >.>

Oh,a nd I actually have "The Power of Birthdays, Stars, & Numbers- The Complete Personology Reference Guide" ~ By: Saffi Crawford and Geraldine Sullivan checked out. It's ok. It took a lot of work, I'm sure, I'm just not sure I really believe everything it has to say about everyone. It seems a lot of it is very generalized...like it would apply to everyone. Sometimes, though, I have found one or two things that solely apply to that person born on that day, though. So it probably just <i>seems</i> untrue to me.