Tricky Situation, need some help

sensecart

I'm facing a decision to wind up my business and look for a job. I've a job interview and this is what I asked..

Will I get this job with company M? worth it?

Looks positive to me but need more expertise interpretation on this as I'm half a dozen here and there with horary.

Thank you!

Summery Joy

Mm. I don't know if it looks positive.

Libra rising is would be decriptive if you have a partner because it is the sign of partnerships and you say you have your own business. It's strange how it has so much essential dignity and so bad accidental detriment. Looks like you're company is good at whatever it is that it does, but you have non-operational problems, like debt maybe.

The significator of the decision makers in the new job is the Moon as the ruler of the 10th house. This is funny because Cancer is not a very corporate sign. In what field is that job?

Anyway, as the significator of the job, the trine that it is casting to your significator is frustrated by almost all the planets in the chart before the aspect is perfected. This is a no answer. The last lunar aspect in this sign is a square with the Sun. I don't know what that means. The Sun is a natural significator of men and in this chart is rules both friends and money from career.

I believe the answer to your question is no. You will either not get the job or you'll decide it's not worth it. Or maybe both. There will be some frustration in the coming time.