SR coming soon

Rossmary

Hello, everyone! =)
This is my first time doing a solar return chart, so I'd be very grateful if you could tell me if I'm on the right track.
My SR asc is in Scorpio, in my natal 11th, near my natal Pluto. So I'll be focused on friends and all the 11th kind of things, but Scorpio means transformation. So I'll break friendships or have new ones? Asc on Pluto, does it mean I'll have my appearance changed as well? The only thing I'm sure about, is that this is going to be a very introspective year filled with feelings and emotions. The Asc trines SR Mars and Neptune. A good year for action, sports and creativity?
My SR Sun is in the 11th. That means the 11th will be really on focus this year! The Sun sext Moon (in Leo) - initiative and positive thinking, maybe emotions as well? Sun trines Nept - inspiration, romance, intuition? Sun trines Jup - the desire to expand, to travel, to learn; optimism, luck? I have Sun sq Mars - aggressiveness, rashness and lack of patience?
My SR moon is
in Leo in the 9th (as my natal one) - creativity, romance, confidence. The Moon in Leo could help the natal one in Virgo to be... erm warmer, I guess. Moon opp Jup and Nept - don't have a clue what oppositions mean (don't have any in the natal).
Most planets are in the 3rd and the 11th (air houses). Focus on friends, ideas, writing, acquaintances
, social activities.
That's all I can think of. Any help or useful links will be appreciated.
:)

Attachments

• astro_31gw_01_anonymous_2009104.34268.7899.jpg
    astro_31gw_01_anonymous_2009104.34268.7899.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 24
  • nursr.jpg
    nursr.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 31

gemini59

You did a really good job. Since the 11th is emphasized so is the fifth. Look at the rulers of both and their aspects. Also the most prominet planet or closest to the MC on either side. It can be either natal or solar but when at the top it implies themes around this planet will be more visible. The angles create a wonderful outlet of energy.
Too look at the angles... in your case the AC/DC is fixed and MC/IC is mutable thus your year will start one way and end another. At first it will seem nothing will change
'fixed' and then lots will change "mutable'.
Your natal chiron is conjunct the MC thus healing may be a theme..the moon occupies both the 10th and the 9th and the moon implies changes both legal and public....
I see venus twice too conjoined saturn. Since venus rules 12th and 7th this could indicate some dampening of emotional energy in a relationship and it may take a public form. Since 12th can be feelings of psychological inadequacies this increases this idea of chiron at the MC.
Scorpio also can imply psychological changes too. Pluto in the first emphasizes this idea of profound changes for you this year that will affect how you present yourself to the world.
With transiting saturn affecting your sensitive moon and venus over the last few years I am sure that a change is welcome. The uranus opposition I am sure has not been helpful either but now all of this energy will be moving forward this upcoming year and should helpful. I can tell you that I feel your difficulties as I have a virgo moon at 22' 59 degrees.

Rossmary

Hi, gemini59!
Nice to meet a fellow Virgo moon (and air sun). I've expected this year to be a "year of changes" and now astrology proves it. I've read that moon is also a sign for a girl/woman. Moon in the 10th -> a woman that helps me with public image or career? Well, I guess I'll see soon enough :D . I am also sure that any change in emotions and love/art is welcome (cos they are not at their best lately). :)
Thanks again!

Ross

gemini59

Well keep us posted as the sun travels the angles of the solar you should see peaks in activity. I love feedback . It helps us all learn.

In Scorpio Asc SR, powerful feelings come to the surface. It can be a very introspective year when you cut off the areas of your life that seem to be superficial or unsatisfying on a deep level. It can be a year when you alienate others with a seemingly hardhearted manner, or when you break friendships or cut off specific social activities. Much depends on the natal house that is brought to the SR Ascendant. It could also be a year when you are extremely focused on specific things, possibly to the point of obsession. Whatever the case may be, you have donned a strong persona in order to deal effectively with the changes that you know need to take place in your life.http://cafeastrology.com/interpretingsolarreturns4.html

I notice T Neptune is currently conj natal saturn in 2nd house of how you eary money, personal beliefs, values
http://www.astrology.com/aboutastrology/interpreting/houses/house2.html

SR Sun is conj 12th house cusp (Equal house) and usually more privacy is needed and time alone to commune. Natally saturn quincunx venus and SR conj each other,so poss some feelings of being unloved or uncherished romantically, and reserved affectionate nature

Sometimes uranus in 4th can suggest a house move, has this been on your mind at all??

Moon in 9th opp jupiter and neptune. So occasions when you may go over the top emotionally (moon/jupiter) and occasions when moon/neptune emotional disillusionment follow... nothing new there then

Should be a good year if you want to put action (mars) and emotions (moon) into higher education, travel or other 9th house matters. Develop philosophies, religions, the law etc..

Sun square mars from 11th to 9th suggests occasions where you may just be plain wilful and assertive, especially to do with family matters (cancer mars)

My SR Sun is in the 11th. That means the 11th will be really on focus this year! The Sun sext Moon (in Leo) - initiative and positive thinking, maybe emotions as well? Sun trines Nept - inspiration, romance, intuition? Sun trines Jup - the desire to expand, to travel, to learn; optimism, luck? I have Sun sq Mars - aggressiveness, rashness and lack of patience?
If planets were in 5th house of romance yes, or 7th one to one maybe, but like you said it's more to do with groups, friends etc.