Question for spiritually advanced people

RuledbySaturn

Hi, I took a 12-year break from God so can't remember how I used to do it, but my question is this: I have a question and asked God for an answer, but I haven't received a clear answer yet. So I'm not sure what to do.

I've read that one should never "want" an answer, and that one should just relax and that the answer will supposedly come at the "perfect time." But the thing is, I have a deadline. Or maybe it's a possiblilty that God thinks it's best that I postpone the action anyway therefore no answers yet? Or maybe I'm supposed to figure this one out myself? Or maybe God haven't figured it out either?

I am not allowed to consult psychics, tarot cards, "spirit guides" etc. due to my background. I can only channel from the Creator. If you've had similar obstacles, what have you done before to receive an answer? Thanks.

Last edited:

waybread

Gosh. I am not spiritually advanced, but I know where you are coming from. So just some thoughts from an unenlightened person.

1. God helps those who help themselves. I realize that the Bible and conventional religions emphasize the efficacy of prayer, but sometimes it can be a way for people to project their own personal power, maturity, and critical thinking abilities away from themselves, and affix it to a divine power who has all the answers. Well, if human beings were really meant to live this way on a routine basis, our survival rate would be way, way, down.

Sometimes choices have no easy answers, and they have negative consequences no matter what one chooses. There is a Spanish proverb that goes: "God says, 'Do what you will and pay the price.'"

2. If you are a religious person, and one of your choices involves something that is even mildly unethical, choose the other one.

3. Read the Bible at random [or other scripture if you belong to another religion.] I do this when something troubles me. I generally don't turn to a specific passage that I am looking for, but rather just let the Bible open randomly. Sometimes a line of scripture will just pop out at me. If I think about it, I generally benefit.

4. Maybe it doesn't ultimately matter which option you choose.

5. If you follow astrology sufficiently to be a member of this Forum, look to your north node. It is where your growth lies. One of your choices may point more strongly in its direction.

Good luck, RBS!

sageofaquarius

Hi, I took a 12-year break from God so can't remember how I used to do it, but my question is this: I have a question and asked God for an answer, but I haven't received a clear answer yet. So I'm not sure what to do. ... But the thing is, I have a deadline. ... I am not allowed to consult psychics, tarot cards, "spirit guides" etc. due to my background. I can only channel from the Creator.

And God said:

"So, you bugger off for 12 years and think you can just saunter back and demand I sort out some trivial nonsense that's suddenly bothering your conscience? Well, I can tell you I've a few more important things to deal with at the moment what with Saturn castrating Uranus and a minor star in the 19th arrondisement of Hallelujah about to go satanova, destroying a planetful of people who've done nothing worse than spend their whole lives worshipping me.

"If I were you I'd get down on my knees and PRAY, because that's what you used to do when you were little, isn't it? And if I was you, I'd pray hard, 'cos after 12 years I've all but forgotten the sound of your voice.

"Deadline? Schmeadline! The only deadline worth bothering with as far as I'm concerned is the line between being alive and dead. And you're not there yet because you've not done enough good to interest me nor enough evil to interest him. You want to know when I'll give you my answer? In 12 years, that's when. By Jove, yes.

"And for your information I only ever channel through psychics, tarot card readers and spirit guides. I know your background - you're from a long line of egotistical nutters. My name is GOD not VOD, and it doesn't stand for God-On-Demand. It stands for Good Old Dad. Or Saturn, as you seem pleased to call me."

Here endeth this morning's lesson.

piercethevale

My Friend. I advise you to use a repetitive prayer of affirmation [or if you prefer, call it a mantra] to then be your guide.
I at one time used; "None But The Will Of Christ"...it is most effective! [I used to use different mantras from time to time]...If you are of some denomination other than Christianity, let me know because I know of many of these appropriate to other sects of belief.
Get Rudhyars book on the Sabian Symbols and read the chapter; "Binary Relationships Between Astrological Signs"...Rudhyar gets into yoga in this section and explains how these mantras/prayers are so effective in manifesting the desired/envisioned outcome. It takes envisioning, meditation/concentration and WORD.
Thus if you 'manifest' none but the will of Christ as your guide you can't go wrong.
A wise man once said that God is [and I'm paraphrasing here] like the CEO of a huge corporation and God doesn't know the names of all his employees...[this man also said that God doesn't look upon his creation to see individuals but God sees/recognizes the good works that one does and that advances one in Gods' favor]...that's where your archetypes come in...to intercede for you on your behalf to God...THEY bring you personally to Gods' attention...hence why Christ said ...I Am The Light & The Way!

Last edited:
Hi, I took a 12-year break from God so can't remember how I used to do it, but my question is this: I have a question and asked God for an answer, but I haven't received a clear answer yet. So I'm not sure what to do.

I've read that one should never "want" an answer, and that one should just relax and that the answer will supposedly come at the "perfect time." But the thing is, I have a deadline. Or maybe it's a possiblilty that God thinks it's best that I postpone the action anyway therefore no answers yet? Or maybe I'm supposed to figure this one out myself? Or maybe God haven't figured it out either?

I am not allowed to consult psychics, tarot cards, "spirit guides" etc. due to my background. I can only channel from the Creator. If you've had similar obstacles, what have you done before to receive an answer? Thanks.

Well I'm a spiritualist, medium and clairvoyant, professional tarot card reader, astrologer, hypnotherapist with diploma in NLP. So how exactly did you figure out that you are not allowed to consult psychics, tarot cards readers etc. So, I suppose you are going to totally ignore my advice:crying:

"You are looking for the answers outside of yourself instead of inside hon. All the answers are inside of you as is your 'godspark' You are here to learn certain Lessons and God gave you Freewill" You are here to learn by your mistakes, but first you have to make them! If God answered all our questions, then nobody would question anything and we wouldn't have freewill would we??

Now by asking a question of God you are also addressing your subconscious mind, your inner child, and Higher Self. Your subconscious mind doesn't know the difference between fact or fiction, reality or make believe, positive or negative and doesn't really care. What it does care about is your 'thinking' whatever you are focusing upon, obsessing out and putting emotion behind is 'creating your tomorrows' whether you like it or not, understand it or not. Your subconscious mind is really powerful and is bit like Genie and Aldin's lamp be careful what you wish for.

So the motto here is if you always focus on the negative and what's lacking and missing in your life, gues what your creating? Your mind is like your heart-- a muscle the more you use it, control it, use what God gave us and imagination, visualisations. Create in your mind your reality and God, your subconscious mind the the Universe will do everything it can to fulfil your life.... So be carefu of your thoughts, own your own power, do not give it away or abducate it to God or anyone -- cos if you do you've failed :biggrin:

Sageofaquarius,
Nice one, very apt and humerous....:biggrin:

Last edited:

RuledbySaturn

This one first:
You've asked....The answer will come when the time is right.....perhaps in the form of arriving after your deadline.:sideways:
LOL - but you are probably right...:wink:

And thanks to waybread and piercethevale for your posts, and cool posts from Virinchi and dhundhun, too.

Haizea: Yes, I used to be able to get answers without having to even ask the questions...I know I still can today, but after years of non-use it probably takes a little practice to get back into it. And you asked about my background: I've studied many different religions, both Eastern and Western. I've tried the psychic ways, too, but after encountering a few individuals such as sageofaquarius, one day, during an eclipse (perfect timing I guess), a strong and undeniable inner voice told me to stop consulting them immediately - I believe it was mostly due to the fact that I needed to learn "spiritual discernment" and that I can no longer blindly seek advice from people and spirits whose characters I do not know well (even though they may be more experienced than me in their fields), especially those who don't have my best interests at heart.

Astrologer50: Nothing wrong with being intuitive. Most successful people I know have highly developed instincts. While I know some people with this advantage will choose to work as professional psychics if it's their calling, these people I know simply think that they are good at what they do and good at making decisions - and they work in their chosen fields without knowing that many other people would acutally lable this gifts as "psychic abilities." In short, while I was specifically told to NOT channel from unknown sources outside of me and seek God and inner guidance instead, it doesn't mean that it bothers me what other people do, including whether or not they call their gifts "psychic abilities."

sageofaquarius: Attacks always come from a place of insecurity.

GreenMist

Banned
Inspired from watching Homer Simpson from the Simpson's T.V. show I can now give you the answer.

If you want an answer to your question, instead of asking god to answer, ask god for no answer.

i.e. Q. God, If you want me to run the marathon give me no answer.................. then accept this lack of a sign as the green light:w00t:

Remember, never follow up by asking the opposite of the question asked.:rightful:

RuledbySaturn

If you want an answer to your question, instead of asking god to answer, ask god for no answer.

i.e. Q. God, If you want me to run the marathon give me no answer.................. then accept this lack of a sign as the green light:w00t:
LOL! LOL!

(Forced to laugh twice otherwise it wouldn't let me post - said it wasn't enough characters...)

piercethevale

Inspired from watching Homer Simpson from the Simpson's T.V. show I can now give you the answer.

Remember, never follow up by asking the opposite of the question asked.:rightful:

:lol::lol:...I have to laugh out loud too. There is a ton of truth in that.
The keywords down here are, 'Free Will'...Do as thy will... but obey the commandments...most esp. the "Golden Rule".

Last edited:

piercethevale

Just to be clear, which one is the golden rule? :unsure:

I'm sorry, I seemed to have caused some confusion. I wasn't directing that comment to you GreenMist, but rather to RuledbySaturn.

But in answer to your question ...The 'Golden Rule' is that one that goes something like, "Do Unto Others..As You Would Have Them Do Unto You."

...that is one precept that is held to be truth in all spiritual philosophies.
:innocent:

Last edited:

piercethevale

What? You're into flagellation?
...most sects refer to suicide as "The Ultimate Sin"...so I guess anything short of that?...Whatever floats your boat.

...Remember, Moses stood on a rock
and said to his men,
"You gotta part the waters if you don't want to swim."

...And Jesus stood on a rock
and said to his men,
"You gotta walk on the water if you don't want to swim"

...You gotta walk on the water if you don't want to swim,
[and Jonah's in the belly of the whale again],
you gotta walk on the water if you don't want to swim...

...from a song I wrote called "Walk on the water"...ptv

Last edited:

RuledbySaturn

I'm sorry, I seemed to have caused some confusion. I wasn't directing that comment to you GreenMist, but rather to RuledbySaturn.
Why? LOL - I can tell you that I will happily accept it if it was done out of pure intent.

piercethevale, while I am careful to not judge or criticize people, I am someone who will absolutely state facts and assert my opinions instead of letting things happen to me :whistling:

The problem is, we are in the middle of mercury retrograde here, so it's tough. At the end of the day though, it's the intent I consider.

piercethevale

Why? LOL - I can tell you that I will happily accept it if it was done out of pure intent.

piercethevale, while I am careful to not judge or criticize people, I am someone who will absolutely state facts and assert my opinions instead of letting things happen to me :whistling:

The problem is, we are in the middle of mercury retrograde here, so it's tough. At the end of the day though, it's the intent I consider.

...my point was that the Keywords here, on Earth, really are "FREE WILL".
...the other point is you can choose to use your free will to succumb to the will of your guru, archetype, avatar et. al./whatever too...

..as I can't tell you what path to choose nor predict which one you will choose...[it may even be a custom path tailored to your own peculiarities of your construct]...and as I assume you to be a spiritually evolved person I was just reminding you of the "Prime Directive" [to make a 'Star TreK' analogy] i.e. the "Golden Rule".

...Do what thy will...just don't harm anyone!

Last edited:
And you don't see it as a possibility to communicate with God through a particular language apart from that symbolic (don't know how you do it) language you've been using up to now?

I have never thought of it that way myself, but I see it as possible because here, in Spain, 99% of us are at least baptized, but then each person lives religion in his/her unique style or not at all. For instance, there is a small TV channel where there are tarot readers; many of them are people in their 60s and they read the cards with a statue of a Virgin or a Christ by their side. That means those readers believe God is helping them, if not that it is indeed him the one communicating with them exactly.

I think this is a little presumptuous and misleading cos every medium, clairvoyant I have seen, talked to, worked with, read about knows they are not channelling God per se, but spirit, spirit helpers, guides or even relatives.

I suspect due the religion of the country is simply gives them a better press image to see the virgin mary or christ..... marketing and gimmickery come to mind. Then again wasn't Christ a fabulous clairvoyant and medium and prophesised certain things?

I have read lots and lots of books about mediumship, clairvoyance, spiritual matters and not one of them has said they channel God, maybe Christ on matters of healing, but that's a big maybe.... I have worked with Christ energy whilst teaching Shamballa MDH healing workshops as he has chosen the odd one to two to work with, but so has Buddah and some famous others.