What's wrong with me?

Adrienne

I haven't been in any type of relationship (serious or otherwise) in 14 years. I'm 38 in two weeks. Is life passing me by? Will I ever marry and have at least one child? It's 8th June 2006 @ 12.52 in London, England.

DOB: 21st June 1968
Place: London, England
Time: approx 5pm

Can anyone shed any life on my boring life please. I'd really appreciate it. I have a chart but I don't know how to upload it. Sorry.

Summery Joy

I got the ASC at Virgo 19:07. This makes Mercury your significator. Before I start, I'd like to say that Virgo may indicate over-analysis and/or self-confidence issues.

Mercury is at Cancer 8:30 in the 10th house. Mercury is received by the Moon by sign, Jupiter Rx by exaltation and term, Mars by triplicty and Venus by face. It has not essential dignity and is, thus, peregrine. It has accidental dignity by being in the 10th house.

A husband is ruled by the 7th house of which the cusp is in Pisces. This makes Jupiter Rx the significator of a potential husband or, at least, a committed partner. Jupiter Rx is at 10:07 Scorpio between the 2nd and 3rd houses. Jupiter is essential dibilitated by being in Rx motion and via combusta. It is, however, in its own term. It has accidental dibility by being closer to the 3rd house. It is received by Mars by sign and triplicity and has just moved to the face of the Sun.

Now, Jupiter Rx receives your significator by exaltation. Maybe there's a potential partner that already likes you. There's mutual application with a trine between Mercury and Jupiter Rx which indicates a yes answer to you question concering ever getting married.

However, I don't think this is good news. First of all, Jupiter Rx is coloured by Scoprio suggesting that this person may use or abuse you. It is in Rx motion, which suggests that whatever reason that future husband may consider a relationship with you is based on temporary or unusual events. Rx motion may also suggest that this person is "stuck" somewhere. I'm guessing he would be "stuck?" in an emotional problem since the significator is in the water sign of Scoprio. The location in Via combusta is not helping. Also, the fact that your significator is so much stronger than his suggests that you will be too good for your next husband (if you do get married).

The last aspect the Moon makes before leaving this sign...

1) with a traditional planet is an opposition with Venus, the natural significator of marriage,

2) and with a modern planet is Neptune Rx in Aquarius. Neptune is the natural significator of deceit and depression and Aquarius is a sign of break-ups. Neptune is also an accidental malefic by being Rx motion.

I guess my answer to your question "Will I ever get married?" is that you have a chance to get involved in pretty serious relationship, but it won't turn out ok.

As to having children, I see no application or translation of light between your significator and Saturn, the ruler of the 5th house, so the answer is unfortunately no.

I know how depressing this interpretation may be, but I believe horaries are valid for a certain amount of time. When something new comes up changing some of the circumstances around you, you may ask the same questions again.

As to the question "what's wrong with me?", well, if you think something is wrong with you in terms of having a relationship then I suggest your post your natal data in the natal astrology forum. You can get a lot of help there.

Last edited: