Driving Ability

astro88

Although I am young to drive, I was wondering if am I going to be a good driver, I really like cars and high speed excites me. A friend of mine is going to take me to drive kart. As I am anxious I'd like to know if is it easy to identify a person's good coordination, and the proper abilty to drive well...

My chart

Oct 11 1988 - 22-02 hs (GMT) / RJ, Brazil - 22 S 54. 43 W 14

------------------
There are some things that make me think tha maybe I'd drive well as also many aspects leading to prone to accident situations.

I have Mars in Aries in aspect with Jupiter, wich is said to make a person use mind and body united to reach one's goals or anything. Also the Asc is in middle of both, exactly conjunct their midpoint. Both Mars and Jupiter are also aspecting the Mc, what I think that increase one's ability to deal with adventurous or risk-taking situations with possibilty for success. I have the Moon, third house ruler, in Scorpio. I heard Scorpio of being a very skilled driver, and as being my third house ruler, I think that would increase such possibilty. I think it's because Scorpio perceive deeply other's motives, so that way he can foresee the actions of the other dirvers, and act before... Besides, I have my mars in square with the Saturn/Uranus conjunction, both in my eight house, and both ruling my Mc (Aquarius). So that could lead me to careless behavior and over excitement (Uranus)...

Ops, also Saturn is transiting my third house, and beggining to trine my natal Mars, that will be almost exact after tomorrow, the kart day.

Humanitarian

1688847060565.png

Humanitarian

Your 3rd house ruler (the significator of driving abilities) conjuncts Mercury, so there's a good sign that your driving abilities are intact and that is good for you! (Although it's a combust conjunction, the bad effect of the combust drastically decrease due to Sun being in fall and both the degree and minute of the Sun being peregrine due to a Virgo degree, Piscean minute) so your driving abilities are kind of fluctuate depends on the time since the degree and the minute are in opposite signs of each other.