Oh NO! I lost my wallet!!

LillyLane

Help! I can't find it and I lost it 2 nights ago- the last time I had it I was at whole foods grocery store walking out I thought I put it in my grocery bag. I might have dropped it with all my money in it. Aggh! I am so mad at myself for being so absent minded. I never carry that much cash on me. I sat outside at the table and walked over to my sister because she was driving. I came home and just left my grocery bags out in the hallway. My mother took out my groceries and I don't know where my little blue wallet is ever since.

Did I drop it at the store? Did I leave it in my sisters car? or is it possibly in the house? I don't know someone clue me in please!!

[Tread moved to HORARY Greenhorns Board because poster did not give her own interpretations. Moderator.]

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_135_where_is_my_wallet_hp.46385.32209.gif
    astro_w2gw_135_where_is_my_wallet_hp.46385.32209.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:

Niplan

Banned
could it have been found and stolen?

Sun in the 12th, no aspects to the moon, Venus in the 10th employment. sextile to mercury in the 12th, unkown enemies.

turning the chart so the 12th house secret enemies is first house, sun in first house, Sextile to mars in your 10th, wich is the turned charts 11th house of good fortune.

Ruler of the turned 4th house, the theifs family life, is in the 12th house. so they feel really bad, but it looks like the person who stole it needed it as they had a shocking family incident and upset.

I think it was stolen and you'll never see it again also, supported by the fact that the key players in this chart are cadent.

smilingsteph

You are mercury in the 12th, second house ruler in the 10th house- they form a sextile, so I think you will find it.
The wallet is in an angular house, meaning that it should be where it ought to be, where you frequent, a quick and easy find.
The 10th house shows that the wallet is at a store, in a public place.
In an air sign, means it could be high up in an office in a public building.
I think it is at the store still.
But there is a chance that it is still with you as the 10th can also mean in an office which would be yours, or a place where you work, or dining room- mutable sign, means that it is still with you.

Then again the chart may not turn out the way it should with saturn looming in the first house. I think unless saturn figures you somehow natally.

Oh and another thing, the end of the matter the fourth house, is ruled by Jupiter and it trines with the wallet but opposes you, so you might have a little difficulty or frustration getting to the missing wallet!

Please let us know, I love these missing item Horary threads! Not that I love you missing your wallet, Good luck!

Last edited: