PDA

View Full Version : Solar Eclipse conjuncting Ascendant?

divine g
07-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Don't know whether this is good or bad..Had a dream where I thought I was about to die during last night's eclipse. I see it as the moon, or female energy swallowing up the sun, or male energy. Or literally, like a mother killing her child. I also know someone whose son was born yesterday, I'm not seeing this as a good sign. Especially since she filed for divorce during the pregnancy.

So, 2 fold question here, is eclipse conjuncting my ascendant a bad omen? (Ascendant 1deg Leo. I had a rough night last night, but feel great this morning, I know 29 deg Cancer is a critical degree). The sun transiting my ascendant, I would interpret as good for my show biz career, and image, with all eyes on me. But this eclipse seems to give it a bit of a dark undertone..Also, is a baby born during an eclipse destined to be "swallowed", or possibly killed by the mother? I know it seems extreme, but it seems those in India have similar extreme views on eclipses. And like I said about the woman who had the baby yesterday, she really hates the father, and seems a bit unstable, so I'm worried about this baby having a dark fate.

starsgalore
07-22-2009, 10:58 PM
That's funny, this solar eclipse conjuncted my ascendant at 26:33 cancer. The eclipse was 29:26 degrees cancer. Last night, I dreamed that my dead mother was lying on a bed in a room where my brother and I were. She woke up and got up. I was excited to see her alive and I told her that I had had a real hard time while she was gone, but I knew everything would be alright now! I hugged her and I felt better! Then I woke up.

This morning, after getting up, sitting at my computer, I began to cry over a relationship that ended for me a few months back. I was telling myself that I had to move on, but I was not at all thinking of the eclipse.

All of this just dawned on me as I read your post. All day long I have been curious about the dream, but I never even thought anymore about the grieving of my lost relationship this morning.

I don't even know if all this ties into the eclipse but now I'm thinking maybe it means that the relationship is not dead yet but will be revived soon, as I have to see this person again every week beginning next month.

What say any of you?

By the way the last lunar eclipse was 15 degrees capricorn/cancer and that eclipse occured in my 6th/12th house. This angle sextiles my sun and trines my moon from one end and trines my moon and sextiles my sun from the other end, as I was born on a full moon virgo/pisces, (natal sun at 14:44 pisces, moon 15:22 degrees virgo). This relationship was a 12th house relationship, so I don't know if that means that it will possibly be rekindled since it did make positive aspects to major points in my chart or what?

Believe me, I'm not hoping the relationship is rekindled because no matter what, I'm fully prepared to move on if that is the case because I know it will be best for me. I'm mainly just trying to figure all of this out (the dream, the crying this morning, the recent lunar and solar eclipse) and tie it into my life in some way, and this is the only thing I can think of. Any thoughts?

Teb
10-02-2010, 12:45 AM
I have this coming up on Jan 4, 2011 with an exact conjunction of the moon at 8* on my asc.

Would love to know more about your experiences.

divine g
10-03-2010, 01:25 AM
Well a week after the eclipse, I made a very controversial statement in my field which got me quite a bit of attention, most of it negative, so I had to retract the statement. It might have killed my career had I not taken my words back.

The sign it happens in is important. This eclipse happened in Leo, and Im more or less in show business. The eclipse really affected my image. But as they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Just be very conscious of not doing anything extreme, as the moon may bring some of your darker emotions out, and it may be hard to control...