Rarity?

Apollo686

Hello,

Well...I completely understand how we all have unique charts. I have heard that for an individual to have his/her rising sign be the same as his/her sun sign, the chances are 1 in 10. Now, what if that individual has the same rising sign, sun sign, AND moon sign?

I found that that is the case with me...all three of mine are in Gemini. I can see this in my everyday life b/c I am extremely restless...in more ways than one. Actually, most of my planets are grouped together in just about 3 groups (with only 2 exceptions). I understand that with the outer planets things would have been mostly the same if I had been born a day or two off from what I was but I just found it odd how these groupings occurred. I know I will have to further analyze the chart and see what the angles tell me as well but with these groupings, it's obvious most of my angles will be almost the same...which tells me I will only have to observe even more carefully what is happening within me.

I'm trying to figure out...from the perspective of "trends" and "patterns" how much of a significance this has.

Thank you.

katydid

Just for clarification then, you were born at sunrise on a new moon cycle?

If so, you are a triple Gemini. And that is how 'rare' it is. You need to be born during the time that the moon is close to a new moon, which is a small window of opportunity, and then be born during the time of day they would be on the horizon, sunrise.

Apollo686

Yes...I believe that is in fact the case. My mother said I was born just prior to sunset, which on that day and location was 4:48 AM and I did check...it was in fact a new moon. I need to find the exact time out though (using the solar arcs method). I don't think the time was written on my birth certificate and I believe when it was quoted they may have rounded off.