Multiple Charts for a relationship "get together" q?

onyria

Hi guys,
Probably a bad habit of mine is making multiple charts for questions; and I will expound--I am really curious of your guy's reasoning and opinions on this.

- Sometimes I'll lose a chart's data for a previously asked question, so I ask again the question with new chart. Is this chart invalid?

- Is the first chart for the question really the absolute answer? Especially in relationship questions ..

- Do you think asking a question again and doing charts for it shows the present situation but not necessarily the absolute ending?

- Very curious about an opinion to this: Sometimes I'll ask a question, and the yes is guaranteed by a translation or an upcoming conjunction of the planets.

What do you think it means when the planets themeselves have conjoined in the heavens, but the two individuals havent gotten together ?
Now what if I ask again, and these previously about to conjoin planets are separating, and these planets represent the two individuals. Does it really mean that nothing will happen then? Probably not, right, because the first chart was the yes?

Thanks for any input....
Ony:biggrin:

starlink

Onyria, I honestly have no idea about your first question. You really dont remember at all the day and hour you asked the first question? Nothing happens for a reason I always say, so maybe it was the intention of the heavens to let you draw another chart, asking the same question. After all, you did not interprete the first one and was not happy with the answer so you ask again. In such a case it is NOT accepted, but in your case I would draw a new chart.

- Is the first chart for the question really the absolute answer? Especially in relationship questions ..
If you have drawn that chart and interpreted it YES, than that one gives the absolute answer, not only in relationship questions but in all questions. In such a case repeating the same question a few days later is not good, you wont get a good answer.
- Do you think asking a question again and doing charts for it shows the present situation but not necessarily the absolute ending?
Like I said, this will get you an answer which does not make sense or is totally wrong. It certainly wont give you an ending, good or bad.

- Very curious about an opinion to this: Sometimes I'll ask a question, and the yes is guaranteed by a translation or an upcoming conjunction of the planets.
A translation is never a full proof guarantee for a yes answer. It needs more positive traits in the chart and a positive 4th house ruler as well as the last Moon aspect to determine that.
However an upcoming conjunction of the planets is more often than not a YES answer, unless there is a VOC Moon or something else dodgy to be found in the chart. This could give answers like: yes, but......

Now what if I ask again, and these previously about to conjoin planets are separating
You cannot ask again for starters and yes, it means that when they separate the connection between the two people is over, in the past. A No.

onyria

Onyria, I honestly have no idea about your first question. You really dont remember at all the day and hour you asked the first question? Nothing happens for a reason I always say, so maybe it was the intention of the heavens to let you draw another chart, asking the same question. After all, you did not interprete the first one and was not happy with the answer so you ask again. In such a case it is NOT accepted, but in your case I would draw a new chart.

Not so much forgetting, I just keep the charts in files. I always am reformatting my PC and reinstalling windows, and sometimes I lose these files or their on another hard drive. It had nothing to do with being unhappy with the answer and making a new one since it was a positive answer, more like simply not having a chart anymore and wanting to re-analyze the situation.

Really I am asking opinions on this, I know making a 2nd chart is "wrong".

However an upcoming conjunction of the planets is more often than not a YES answer, unless there is a VOC Moon or something else dodgy to be found in the chart. This could give answers like: yes, but......
That's a first. In the chart there were two signs of a yes, the conjunction took place with the quesited in the sign of rulership of the querent's planet, also with translation. I don't understand how that could possibly be a no. :andy: It was also in the 1st/7th house, a relationship house. Venus being slower than Mars at the moment, collected light from Moon and Mars, perhaps another testament. Seeing how it was Venus and Mars and these planets classically do well in a conjunction, I don't see the no.

Thanks anyway, again I am looking for opinions on the matter and to explore and discuss, not asking because I don't know:tongue:.

Ony

Last edited: