Feeling the effects of the upcoming solar eclipse

nuwanda

I both need to ask a question and want to learn if anyone else has been feeling the effects of the upcoming solar eclipse as well? I've been feeling restless. Here's why.

The solar eclipse will be in my 9th house. Sun will trine natal Jupiter, in 5th house. Also sun square natal mars (in 6th house-though that's not important I think.)

Result: I desperately want to go on vacation with my boyfriend.

Problem: He doesn't have that much time (although I think he could create some) and doesn't have money (no worries, I'll pay for this vacation, he can pay for the next one).

The bigger problem: I'm 22, and have been with my boyfriend for about 4 years now, but we never took a vacation together before, and my parents could object.

The question is, should I press this issue more with my boyfriend and ask my parents for permission, or will it blow up in my face?

I think with the jupiter sextile, boyfriend and I could work out some time to go. However the Sun also opposes my natal Sun-so that doesn't look good. I realize that the charts of my parents could have effect, but the only thing I know about them is my mother is a Scorpio, and my dad is a Sagittarius. So no insight there.
Any ideas? And anyone in the same boat as me, tossing and turning because of the eclipse?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=822filemo5BN8-u1172176574&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=432673&nho2=860968&btyp=24&mth=gw&sday=22&smon=7&syr=2009&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Attachments

• astro solar.jpg
    astro solar.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Shanti

Hi Nuwanda,

I looked into your chart and it seems that the eclipse don't set off any important points in the chart using an orb of 2-3 degrees.
There is a trine to moon only.
Last january eclipse looked more important and are probably still felt as eclipses are felt for six months.
This exlipse in 6 degrees aqurius was triggering your sun so this spring should have set some identity issues going for you developing your sense of self and purpose.
Otherwise I can understand your frustration about some things in your life now.
Transiting saturn are squaring venus and saturn in the chart. So this can be a time when you are aware of any lacks or issues that are not functioning inyour love life. Saturn are testing any relationships and may want a new level of maturity to develop.
This will probably go on for whole summer and then level off.

I don't think many astrologers would recommend this as the ultimate time for vacation as there may be a sense of loneliness and maybe hesitance in social events.
But it's probably educational. Don't want to sound negative, it could work out well I guess, but I would prefer more jupiter perhaps.

Hope this could be of some help...

Last edited:

Shanti

Thought about it some more....
Jupiter will in fact making a station in the sky at 17 degrees aquarius in autumn. Making exact aspects to venus and saturn in your chart, that looks much better. Saturn leaves ...jupiter comes..learn the lessions and later enjoy the results..

nuwanda

thank you, I'll be looking forward to autumn then. Saturn has been testing my relationship, it's good to know it'll end in autumn. thank you very much.

Last edited: