Nodal Axis Horary Question

Arian Maverick

Hello everyone! :D

I had a particularly enlightening discussion about astrology and reincarnation today, which inspired me to pose the following question:

Do we bounce back and forth, so to speak, along the poles of our nodal axis? In other words, are we destined to resolve a specific set of polarities in this existance as well as all others?

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

Thank you, Empath! :D

Does this mean that a person will never experience any other polarity besides the one they have chosen this particular lifetime? In other words, does a soul only allow itself to incarnate during a period of time in which the nodal axis is positioned on either end of a specific spectrum (i.e. Aries/Libra, Taurus/Scorpio, Gemini/Sagittarius, Cancer/Capricorn, Leo/Aquarius, or Virgo/Pisces)?

Arian Maverick

Cassie Priam

It is said that we have about 1400 lives before we come off the karmic wheel. My understanding is that we work the entire zodiac. So we would work all the polarities.

My natal chart indicates that I have worked my current nodal axis for many lives, trying to balance and integrate the energies. So I think it is possible that some of us are working on certain energies more than others in our soul evolution.

I love your angel wings in the chart displayed :)
Very karmic.

(I apologize, my interest is karmic/spiritual astrology, not horary, so my answer may not be appropriate to your question? )

Cassie Priam

Re: Angel Wings

It is from Judy Hall's Patterns of the Past. She is a British karmic astrologer.
It refers to when a chart opens into two T-square angel wings, which are trying to rise above the mundane level of the chart.