Should our organization employ KL?

Three-leg-cat

Hi All,

I guess it would be a uncommon question in "Career-related". As the question is: "Should our organization employ KL?".

As one of the ex-committee member of an organization, we are going to hire an executive secretary to work with the ex-co. KL is the very few applicants but some ex-co members decided not choose her.

After KL received our semi-formal notification, there is an issue aftermath. We're seeking ways to cope with. My opinion is changing our decision is not impossible. So I seek help here.

May 2, 2006 01:01:17 (ST GMT+8 ) Wang Tau Hom, Hong Kong (114E11 22N21)

p.s. Personally my situation was quite bad a few hours ago, certainly feeling the impact of transiting Venus-Moon-Pluto T-square. I'm a bit tired for discussion right now but I appreciate anyone who could help answering the above question.

Three-leg-cat

fensi88

I hope this question may be something like this: will KL get job?
In that case, KL will be represent with ruler of 7h ouse and that is Su at 11Ta11 and Moon at 0Can56.
Job which she apply for is ruled by her 10House ruler, Ve at 28Pi04.
Su and Ve have no future aspect, but Moon and Ve... this is my big dilemma, my astroprogram list that aspect as Moon trine Ve but in "real life", when I check ephemeris, Ve change sign before Moon catch it. So how to treat this: as aspect, or no aspect? Has someone experience with these cases, or read somewhere about this?
If this is aspect KL will get job, Moon and Ve are dignified, in own sign and exlatation.
But if it is not, then it will be something like this: everything will seams as KL will get that job, but at the end KL will not get it.

Keep us update, I am courious to know how this will turn out!

Susie

Hi Goca

John Frawley only gives an aspect when it is in the appropriate signs.

He says something like: "No matter how close you stand to the wall, you are not in the same room."

I don't have my books with me, but I'll check and post the exact page tomorrow.

Looks like you said - a No.

Regards
Susie

Three-leg-cat

Thank you so much for all of your interpretations.

Before the results come out I should make supplement here. One of the reminder is that she is our "member". So actually the ex-co and KL all know each other. The problem was that actually she was not qualified in the first round. And indeed we had selected no person out of the few applicants at the moment.

As the employment is still in process, I'm not suitable to make details open to public. Nonetheless the ex-co will have a formal meeting on 15 May to discuss the issue. I will surely tell you in case of any decisions made.

Three-leg-cat