Solar return birth day soon love input

cassanra

I would love for anyone to add to this chart. I need to learn as much as I can and feel like myown perspective is stuck on these.
I have had some rather critical situations escalating as of late...
daughter got in to some trouble...
my mother is a great concern as she had a stroke last year
my finances have just started (cross my fingers) stablizing after a year of unpredictability
my partner and I were working towrad reconciliation when he had another heart attack in Feb and shut himself off from me,...I really don't know if we will come back..We have been down a long road in the last couple of years..I have had my doubts about whether we would make it...
when I use the placidus Pluto is in the 8th and this concerned me but in the whole sign it shows up in the 9th which might be even more disturbing:(
Since it and saturn create positive energy at the venus mars pair I thought...good, this might indicate a positive transformation but two trine malefics does not equal a good thing ...I worry...a lot:rolleyes:
The group at the top of the chart is alarming in that natal chiron is at 27 degrees Aquarius so the moon....indicates change or emotions
We did have an announcement last week that they are looking to move our offices in the next year or so if they can find space, to save on money.....
Again any input would be much apreciated.

Attachments

• astro_32gw_01_cass_200953_hw.82043.20315.gif
    astro_32gw_01_cass_200953_hw.82043.20315.gif
    29.8 KB · Views: 23

cindah

Cassanra - your chart is hard to read..could you post at a higher resolution? The first thing that caught my eye was that grand trine. Are you saying that's malefic? It seems to me that might be a sort of outlet or or release...maybe even a solution in the 2nd, 6th and 10th. (I can't tell what that is in the 6th). You say your finances have improved (the sun in the 2nd trine Jup in the 10th). Maybe your work somehow can be your release since the 6th is involved.

The first house is heavy (like my SR this year). My birthday is coming up this month...is yours? So i suppose our "selves" are really in focus here, and in your case either your career (the 10th) or your mother. I think the 10th/4th axis can put the mother or father on either pole. (When Pluto entered my natal 10th house by transit, my mom passed away.) But this 10th house emphasis might just show your concern for your mom and not anything affecting her since Pluto or Saturn isn't involved.

And speaking of Saturn...it's in the 5th (your daughter getting in some trouble). And/or Saturn here could a reason your mate is being distant?

That 2nd house sun might be of some help. Since it's in Gemini, just really open communication itself might be your release.

Just my take on what I can make of it. But without seeing your natal too...I may be picking at straws.

Then again, you gain a lot by just looking at the SR itself. Last year, I had Libra on my SR rising with Neptune in the first. Venus was conj. the sun in the 8th. When I first saw this, I thought oh my God..am I gonna die this year? As it turned out two really cool "pluto" guys came into my life and I also met the most incredible Neptunian woman (she has Neptune in the first in her natal and the sun/mars exact conj. in Pisces). We've been best friends every since we met!
Sorry for the long post...hope some of it helps
cin

cassanra

I thank you so much. If you open the chart and take your mouse to the lower right corner you will see a circle then click and the chart enlarges. Vertex is in the 6th at the point of the trine indicating fated events. I do not think we could use it for a grand trine.
Natal moon is at 22'59 Virgo and is in the solar fifth thus as you noted my daughter for fifth with saturn there and natal moon this might indicated increased responsibility or maybe stability or depression. And can post a bi-wheel if it helps.
My birthday is coming up in june....not too far. They say the few months proceeding a solar return will start showing the trend for the year.
At first I was happy to see mars and venus together and noted that in the past when they were together it indicated a relationship coming together but the 12th is not encouraging. Does anyone have a take on that? I know the 12th can indicate release from bondage as well as confinement. Since the ruler of the chart is there it increases the emphasis on it .
WEll again thank you so much....I will add this in to my info.
You are right. Just taking the solar alone can tell a whole lot. Last year the moon was in the ninth house in a grande trine to neptune and sun/venus. My mother had legal problems that were resolved (dissolved=neptune) this year The sun and venus were on the 6th house cusp indicating health concerns for a loved one..moms stroke and his heart attack. Though in a grande trine might indicate a positive outcome.pluto was opposing from the 12th. and uranus squaring from the 2nd.
I am still learning and I love any and all info..thanks

Last edited: