Looking for an old Photograph

hodad

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me in locating a precious item .It is an old photograph of myself,taken in high school.It is a black and white photo of myself sitting in a park.It was from a photography class.I don't have many photos of myself from that era so it is very precious to me as are all my photos from my high school photography class, many of which I still have.
It was stored in a box that had books in it,alongside some other boxes of miscellaneous stuff that I never unpacked.It had been in there for years,and as far as I can remember I did not take it and put it anywhere else.It just seemed to disappear.All the same books are in the same box,and it had just been tucked in between them.I have no idea where it could be.It was in a room that was not really being used for anything,mainly just as a storage area.I would like to know if it it still in that room,or if I took it to another area of the house.If you lead me to it please do let me know.I have been looking for it everywhere,it just seemed to disappear from its location amidst those books and I have no memory of doing anything with it----The time I cast the chart was May 2 at 1:30 am in Tiburon CA--Pacific Daylight Time---Thanks

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_04_lost_photograph_hp.6849.7452.gif
    astro_w2gw_04_lost_photograph_hp.6849.7452.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

archergirl

Could you please post an image for us, hodad?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Also, it is expected that you'll take a shot at reading your own chart, no matter what your skill level in horary is. This is a learning forum so participation is a requisite!

Lost object horaries always use the 2nd house to represent the lost item, and the Moon as a secondary significator. What planet is the ruler of the 2nd house in your chart? In which house, in your chart, is that 2nd-house ruler placed? That's usually the best place to start.

On this page here you'll find some boxes off to the left on house meanings. Find the house where your 2nd-ruler is, and then look up the house meaning.

Posting the chart for us will also help us help you find your photograph, if indeed it can be found.

Cheers,
AG:)

hodad

Hi thanks for your response.I am a beginner so bear with me.The ruler of the 2nd is Pisces which rules photography so that's a good connection.Both rulers Jupiter and Neptune are in the 1st house of self,meaning it is still with its owner--me.That's all I got so far.

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi Hodad, that's a good start.:)

If you can post the chart image, we can give you some other pointers. The 2nd ruler in the 1st house generally means that the object is nearby...so it's probably not far from where you saw it last.

AG:)

fensi88

There are a few testimonies that photo will be found, keep search!
Ruler of 2nd house is in 1st house indicating the possession is still with the querent.Ruler in angular house means the the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find. First look near stuff of glass, photographic equipment, where you keep tobacco, alcohol or medicine stuff.Fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground.
It can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, a shelf or a closet that is not part of the house, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
Ruler in 1st house means it is usually where the person who owns it put it. This house represents the place where the querent spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house.
Look also in your wearing things..

Direction: east
Near colour:turquoise and aquamarine.
POF is in Ta in 3 house.
So, it can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor. Also, be sure to look in the bag or box in which the item was purchased.
3 house means to look also in the car or garage. A sibling may have it or know where it is. Look in a desk or where letters or books are kept. Look at the TV or media room, or where you study, or in some cupboard near stairway.
Direction Northeast.
Near colour: blue, white, green