help with solar return

Hello.
I am attaching my SR for 2008/2009 in hopes someone can give me some advice.
My husband and I are struggling with infertility (on his side) and we must resort to IVF to have a child. My question is whether or not I should go ahead with treatments now or wait until after my birthday in August 2009. The reason I ask is that a friend of mine looked at my solar return and told me that a pregnancy was not favored at this time or could result in miscarriage because of Saturn in my fifth house followed by Saturn transit in my natal Venus.
Any thoughts? I will be spending my 2009 birthday in Viareggio, Italy. If I wait will it help in IVF success?
Thanks.

Attachments

• SR Data.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 34

cassanra

can you post the solar return chart plus natal. I have difficulty with data and your natal house rising on the solar is important

Hi..I have included the charts.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Carine Natal.gif
    Carine Natal.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Carine SR.gif
    Carine SR.gif
    63 KB · Views: 33

cassanra

It does appear your 8th house is rising and the 8thhouse is heavily occupied. When I looked at my own solar return for the year that my son was conceived I had a heavy concentration in the 8th house too. I married that year so my 9th house was rising. The 8th hosue is ruled by a water sign but the 5th a fire sign in my chart. It looks quite similar to your thoug in the general outline. the moon in you chart and in mine play a critical role to the 8th house as well as venus and even saturn. In mine saturn opposes the mix in the 8th and in yours it is conjoining
In both birth charts of children there is a yod...I don't know if that means anything but it is curious now that I look at them.
The second one the 6th house is rising and the ruler is in the 5thhouse (it was unexpected). The 8th house ruler is fire and the fifth is earth. I see you to have fire and earth on the cusps.
I like to see your fifth house ruler in your 8th and I see the 6th house ruler is also there in the 8th with the fifth house ruler....mercury is the traditional planet of children.
I think it looks good...with Pluto on the ascendant it shows a personal transformation and this trines the 8th house planets.
Keep us posted.

Effie

Hey, notice that Jupiter conjuncts MC in the first chart, and both Moon and Jupiter and Pluto conjunct AC in the second chart: you cannot beat this aspect for good luck and successful results in any endeavors, so keep trying and I think you will be highly successful toward this goal this year.

I wish you the best of luck, and when you have the good news, which I am sure you will have this year, let us now to celebrate it with you....and happy birthday!

Thanks for the replies...I'll keep you posted...

SR aside, I am also dealing with a reluctant husband (taurus) on this IVF matter. Hope to move forward soon.