curious...calling for lunars of months of accidents

cassanra

Just curious..I have a major transit coming up with Uranus and mars and the lunar for the month does show it to be a rather significant month. Here is a Lunar of a month I did have an accident.
I was curious if others could post theirs...I just want to see if the 'signs' are there.
In this one my 2/8 house is emphasized with Taurus rising (my second natal house). Venus, ruler of the first is in the 5th. I was not on a pleasure trip.
I was traveling for work and it ended up being a workers compensation claim (which is why I still have records)
Venus is in square to Saturn and neptune in the 9th, ruler of 9th and 10th. The moon is in the fifth? again square to Saturn and the moon rules the 3rd house of transport.
Saturn with neptune...it was raining...I was going to fast and I hydroplaned and went down a steep embankment.
I don't know. It does not stand out. Lots of harmonious aspects.
Oh now this is interesting. I redid the chart for the town I was in at the time of the accident and not my birth chart. Now this is more meaningful. Aries is rising...this is my ascendent. Mars is the ruler. Mars and mercury are on the cusp of the 6th house...health. But it is in trine to the MC? Saturn and Neptune on the cusp of the MC oppose the ruler of the 9th in the 3rd house. The moon is in the 6th house showing an emphasis on health in square to jupiter. I sustained a neck injury. the moon squares SAturn..which I deal with even today with a C-6 disc weakness. But again...I would expect to see more hard aspects?:(
This month I have a boomerang and I am traveling. Any insights anyone. I would love to see others lunars. I guess this does support the use of location:(

Attachments

• astro_35gw_01_cass_1989811.40201.4319.gif
    astro_35gw_01_cass_1989811.40201.4319.gif
    31.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

cassanra

For some reason I can not seem to load two charts. The above is the lunar with my birth location. This is the one with my residence at the time of the accident.

Attachments

• astro_35gw_01_cass_1989811.40138.2301.gif
    astro_35gw_01_cass_1989811.40138.2301.gif
    32 KB · Views: 28
Last edited: