UEFA Champions league 2009

fensi88

I look at chart for match Real Madrid vs Liverpool: 25 Feb 2009 20:45 CET, Madrid ASC=28Vi42
Both rulers are in 5 house, both has one aspect with Moon, accid.dig for Me=15 for Ju=16, if we add ess.dig. we get Me=24 Ju=16, so again it is not big differnece, so in my opinion it will be draw but with goals, moon is in mutable sign.
What do you think?

Last edited:

Tzvetan

Arsenal vs Roma, 24.02.2009, 19h45m GMT / 20h45m CET, London
Asc 0Lib38, MC 0Cnc49, Moon 3Psc31
Arsenal FC gets the Asc as home team.
Asc: I observed that POF is in the H1 strenghtening the opportunities of Asc to win. So is the Moon (I think) placed in H5 for Asc. Venus is in detriment, it is in a Fire sign, but it is quite well represented as accidental dignity. The Moon is in H5, but is combust.
Desc: Mars is at +16 acc dign with no major applying aspect. Saturn is retrograde and the conj IC-Pluto is not so good for Desc (I think).
There are strong chances for Arsenal to win.

I am concerned about the correct time @ London. I calculated for 19h45m GMT.

Last edited:

fensi88

Tzvetan, excellent prediction! While all others this evening matches in CL were draw, only "your" match had winner! Congratulations!!

slavaentp

My predictions:

Chelsea - Juventus 1:1
Real - Liverpool 2:2
Sporting - Bayern 1:1
Villareal - Panathinaikos 2:1

More info on my site, but on Russian language. If my predictions are successful, I will translate them to English.

fensi88

Real vs Liverpool 0:1!! Altought Moon was in mutable sign it was only one goal. Maybe because of Moon under Sun's beam?
Regarding result, I is not matter how many aspect Moon has within 5 degrees, it is matter which is last, and here, it was with antiscion of Jupiter, ruler of Liverpool, so thay won. This usually works but not always.

S

starnoud

beniteznatal.gifLiverpool is going to win the Champions League this year, 27th May 2009.

In my blog

http://starnoudastrology.blogspot.com/2009/03/champions-league-winner-in-2009.html

http://starnoudastrology.blogspot.com/2009/03/mercurys-transit-during-cl-final.html

you see a bit about the Mercury transit of that day. And how it effects 'the Reds'. I didn't explain why Mercury can be very important. Well, as I see it, it (the energy of that day) goes like this:

Saturn in Virgo.
Ruler of Virgo, Vulcan, in Gemini.
Ruler of Gemini, Mercury, in Taurus (and Retro)

Of course I could go on...
Ruler of Taurus, Venus, in 20 Aries that day (it's my natal Sun!)...
Ruler of Aries, Mars, in 26 Aries that day.

And now look what that means to Liverpool coach Benitez...... see pic :sunny:

Max (12/09/87)

How do y'all know the astrological charts for soccer clubs? a few questions:
- is a club's chart derived from the foundation date (like august 9, 1956), or from the date of the club's first match?
- is there a website with this data?
- what are the important factors in ascribing a winner with astrological observation? sun sign compatability b/w one club and the sun? jupiter and sagittarius (soccer is a game played outdoors)? mercury's speed?

basically, I need to know the process so I can make some predictions of my own. And I swear I'll post them once I can discover my own process. Just need some opinions here.

banefranco

Max,
I have read somewhere that for astrochart of one team you use year,month and day of the date the club is founded but for time count 12:00 o'clock, the noon.And that is all.I do not make long term predictions becouse I do not care what will happen with one time in next decade.If you place bets and have a lot of money you do not need, there are those kind of bets in bookmakers offer.So place bet today and wait couple of months what will happen.Untill then they usually use your money to invest somewhere else.
Specially, long term predictions are alike Natal prediction.
Bye bye Gemini

Last edited:

banefranco

Oh one more thing.You do not use the first match date becouse as the child,You count the date when a child is born not when the child goes to school.The child exists wether it goes to school or not like a team,whether it plays any match or not

banefranco

Well, I have to say my observation about long term predictions.It is for use in any prediction at all.If you personly are not sure about the data which are important for one chart you can spend a lot of time to predict anything and of course you can make a great misses.12:00 o'clock makes sence but it is not for any club in the world.Or if you sand an e-mail to a club and some employees there made a joke and answered to you a wrong time.
And that is crucial for your prediction.But I am afraid that it is not more than lucky guess.No clear data no clear prediction.

S

starnoud

What about checking your own chart when you do a (any) prediction?
I mean... Mars will be exact trine my Jupiter on the day of the CL final. The day when I will know if my prediction was good.

Not to mention the transits of Jupiter/Neptune/Chiron exactly opposing my Jupiter.... yeah, those are exciting times LOL.

Love and light from an Ajax Amsterdam fan :)

UEFA Champions league 2009 Final Match 27.05.2009

Barcelona - Mancester United ? What's your prediction about this match.
My prediction is that Mancester United will win. But I havent done any astrologycal calculation. I'm trying to find the date when Mancester U. is founded. No luck there.
(Thanx for reading this.)

fensi88

MU was founded 24.4.1902. According to bookby Gary James called 'Manchester - A Football History (published May 2008)

Last edited:

Amit89

Hi everyone!

Barcelona vs Manchester United should be a great match! Manchester United is solid all round with expeirenced, big match players. Barcelona is too a great team with good, creative attackers as well as midfielders. The only weakness is that they are poor in defense and Manchester United's quick and versatile team can exploit this weakness.

Amit89

fensi88 said:
MU was founded 24.4.1902. According to bookby Gary James called 'Manchester - A Football History (published May 2008)

We may be able to find a precise acs based on their home team kit (red) with some major events (Berlin crash, euro cup winners in 1967? 1999, 2008 and their long standing Scottish manager, Sir Alex Ferguson (10th house-manager?).