Full Moon on Spica

pwadm

Staff member
Next Full Moon at 23Lib36 will be conjunct Spica, a most fortunate fixed star. With its dispositor, Venus, exalted in Pisces, and favorable aspects to Mars and Pluto, this upcoming Full Moon will represent a great boost of positive energy to whoever has natal planets or angles close to its degree.

I'm looking forward to it.

jenluvsblackcat

This is good to hear!

I've had a very positive vibe all weekend that something "good" was about to happen to my sad and sorry Libran soul.

Radu, thanks for the info!
:D
Jen

pwadm

Staff member
So be it! May you saddened Libran soul cheer up and happy thoughts and ideas enlighten your Sun-Mercury conjunction on the occasion of the Full Moon and much time afterwards :)

EvilPixyScorp

Oh coolness...Thats conj. my POF in 4th Aries. :)
Mars conj. DSC parcile too that day...Hmm.....I hope the finances turn around for better!

Update: Today my friend said he's starting a maid service(Home/4), and wants me to be the manager/website designer(Aries).

Ihatelawschool

exciting! My natal Pluto is at 24 degree 37 minutes in Libra...so Im guessing thats conjunct to Spica? I once read that if someones natal Pluto is conjunct to Spica, that means that person will have a short life...I hope that isnt true!

Lapis

Very nice - will happen right inbetween my natal Neptune at 21 and Moon at 25 Libra. I could use something easy and light at this point! I've been so exhaused lately its unbelievable.....

pwadm

Staff member
Well, it came and went. Now, I'll be waiting for feedback!!!

Two significative events today:

- Jen's exciting story about her flashback from a past life when she was a soldier
- my own story - I stumbled upon a great book on spirituality (an esoteric novel actually) - the Full Moon was conjunct my progressed Sun (ruler of the natal 9th house)

C1

:eek:

An ancient celtic prayer/song to the Moon:

...She is my one true love,
the rising Moon,
Good be my purpose
Toward every creature of creation...
May your path be smooth to me,
Fair Moon of the seasons....
Kindly be each deed that you reveal!

...lovely,
Moon cj Spica opposite
natal Sedna....
sun cj natal Sedna...

shining Earth, Sea, Moon...

BTW, Lapis, I love the new avatar!

Take extra naps if you are exhausted, and
may all your good dreams come true
:!: :p

C1

Kite

Me, I started the Pleiadian Agenda today. Also got Joseph Campbell's interview with Bill Moyers (The Power of Myth) on DVD to watch when I'm on the treadmill.