Hello All,

ok i had am incredible dream that i was in the middle of the milky way

in between all the stars and planets it was me but not in my present physical

body, it was awesome,then i heard a deep but comforting

voice telling me that we all go through the same cycles of planets and that

i should study the pythagorean theorm to understand the truth...:confused:

i think i was astro travelling for sure, and all day i have been studying the

pythagorean theorm but i am not understanding the connection between

the universe, our planets, and a2 + b2= c2....

my merc in scorp won't let me rest on this one, if anybody has any theories

or ideas in connection to what i saw and heard, maybe it will help me solve

whatever it is i should be solving..or maybe its just my Pineal Gland activating,

love,light, truth

Blessings!

Shokk

Truth gleaned from the theorem used to find the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle? Interesting...Well, triangles are considered to be a sacred figure by some circles...from an astrological perspective it might have something to do with T-squares? as they ideally form right Triangles if I'm not mistaken. Pythagoras also played a large role in Numerology so there might be some correlation there. Maybe take a look at a mathematical proof for the Pythagorean theorem?

freedomlover

Millionora,

Maybe the dream is telling you that you need to study something called "Sacred Geometry". The Pythagorean Theorem is something you learn in Geometry class. I've felt that at some point I was to study Sacred Geometry, but haven't had the opportunity as of yet. There may be some forum members who can give you some more information about it.

FL

millionora

oh wow that makes sense...:eek:

2 years ago a spiritual lady told me that i would get into numerology when i was 36, i am 35 now, hmmmm

i checked the sacred geometry and a lot of it makes clear logical sense to me, Goddess Isis and the pyramids were intriguing to me,

but not sure about the numerlogy bit , although i love simplfying numbers and have

always been fascinated by them, even as a child and teen ager i could memorize digits and numbers fast and easily just by glancing at the numbers once..

thanks for your help..

love,light,truth

blessings!

millionora

ok, i also have 3 YOD's in my chart forming a Penatgram and Pentagon,hmm

i think the geometry is starting to come to light....

Thanks a mill for your help

Love, light, truth

Blessings!

Squapius

Banned
Well, that´s for sure a beautiful dream, Millionora (I love to dream things like those).

I would really not try to find any logic meaning to it, because for me, the dream´s message is very clear.

Your dream inspires me to create a thread I´ve tempted to do.
;) And by the way, geometry is the math branch I like the most. Nature has geometric wonders, all those ancient greeks and other mathematics were in touch with all those knowledge.

millionora

hi Sauapius,
what kind of message do you get exactly? what i understood is that everything is connected through a number system. yes indeed it was an awesome dream and so real! i hope it astrotravel there again.

go for it and start a thread maybe more experienced members can add to it and we can all share and learn..

love,light,truth
Blessings!